Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ML nude for the entire time

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

ML nude for the entire time

All the massage places I go the ML only gets her gear off for the part 2
    What is reasonable for her to be nude the whole time
    Is $20 on top of the NHJ fee fair enough?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Topfielder View Post
    All the massage places I go the ML only gets her gear off for the part 2
    What is reasonable for her to be nude the whole time
    Is $20 on top of the NHJ fee fair enough?
    Imo another pineapple if they willing

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just ask . If they like you enough they will or if they are generally inclined they will or offer more money .. or just not worry and see someone else

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes sittin around naked is much easier than the efforts of giving massage

All you have to do is to have a few regulars.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You’re face down for part 1 anyways… no point spending the extra pine when you’re only getting glimpses. Save it for extras during part 2 brother.
    Let her be comfy so you can get a slightly better part 1

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Usually if you go to licensed RnTs like Bodytone, where you pay up front for the massage & extras, they get naked for the whole massage. Very rarely have I had it happen in the typical rnts

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yuki massages you nude from the start.

She has mixed reviews on here, but ive personally liked her service

https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_437...rl-in-CBD.html

Junior Member(有D料到)
    almost never happens, unless they offer a body to body from the start, but even then you're usually face-down for part of it. at the very least an extra $20 tip.

Banned
    Thirty years ago this was standard practice. About half the MLs were Caucasian then and they stripped off at the start. The price was all inclusive too. No separate Part 1 and Part 2 then

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I always ask for Pt2 first (have never been knocked back) and unless they have to leave the room for a hot towel, they normally stay nude for pt1.

Massage at Central does not have this rule. Try this place.
    Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is actually heaps easy all you gotta do is not be a pig and grab watever in the beginning lol.

If the girl seem abit standoff ish goo easy and request for massage in undies... this shouldnt cost extra and can be hot as fuk.

Once they are comfortable u can ask for top off etc, hence i never have my head in the hole, always rest my head on my hands as its more comfy to look at them in the mirror.

Shower them with compliments, tell them ur gonna come back next week etc.

Once u gain their trust that u r harmless and not gonna be machine gun finger the pussy or asshole during nude, lol it shouldnt cost any extram

Alternatively u can ask to massage them after abit of chit chat, watever u can to break that ice and gain their trust, as it is much easier chillin than hardworking massaging.

The economy and tips r dying down these days, as u can see, asian only girls r now taking any cock lol.

Dont spoil them, just be reasonable and if they think ur a potential future regular, then u can enjoy the rewards.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    all of the Thai shops use to be nude from the start but unfortunately a lot of them are going to the Chinese style where you have to tip for everything.

im not sure which ones have licenses so can't name them and t
    I haven't been for ages so don't know which shops have changed styles

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Thirty years ago this was standard practice. About half the MLs were Caucasian then and they stripped off at the start. The price was all inclusive too. No separate Part 1 and Part 2 then
    Dead right. In 87/90 I remember less than 5% of the women were east asian, they stripped off from the get go. During the recession "we had to have" supply exceeded demand significantly and the women traded various extras just to make sure regulars came back next week. Not only did supply exceed demand but the Caucasian girls were normally useless at part 1 so they had to provide a little more. Good quality ML's in suburban locations generally charged in the range of $85 to $105 per hour and a regular client could fairly frequently get Daty a BJ and occasionally even FS within that price range. Ahh the good old days.

Banned
    In the late eighties, a nude massage for one hour with handjob from a Caucasian lady was $50. The Part 2 system was introduced by the Chinese.

In those days when interest rates varied been 13-17% for home loans, average office workers, secretaries, hairdressers and bank tellers would moonlight as MLs, just to make the mortgage payments each month

Banned
    In the late eighties, a nude massage for one hour with handjob from a Caucasian lady was $50. The Part 2 system was introduced by the Chinese.

In those days when interest rates varied been 13-17% for home loans, average office workers, secretaries, hairdressers and bank tellers would moonlight as MLs, just to make the mortgage payments each month

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sampler View Post
    Yuki massages you nude from the start.

She has mixed reviews on here, but ive personally liked her service

https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_437...rl-in-CBD.html
    I have tried Yuki, she’s not my type face wise but her massage is above average.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by victor_bennet View Post
    Imo another pineapple if they willing
    Another $50 should be getting you more than just nude thr whole time. Girls get away with increasing their prices cause some guys are getting too generous

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lindfield has a place where they nude up at the start. $100 for 45 mins upfront includes NHJ and a pretty good massage. Thai

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast