Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ML nude for the entire time

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the tip will try today

Junior Member(有D料到)
    any recommendations for the ML?

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Gooon View Post
    Lindfield has a place where they nude up at the start. $100 for 45 mins upfront includes NHJ and a pretty good massage. Thai
    This place the small shop next to the barber shop at the station?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    Another $50 should be getting you more than just nude thr whole time. Girls get away with increasing their prices cause some guys are getting too generous
    Exactly! Some guys just think with their dicks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    This place the small shop next to the barber shop at the station?
    No, it’s directly opposite and across the road. Upstairs. You can use the rear entrance. The mamasan is very flirty and hot, but unfortunately only manages the shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have been to Lindfield many times over the years and can confirm, always clothes off from the start and NHJ included in price. Don't know if other extras are on the table, I've never been offered and never asked. Can recommend Tanya but I've never had a bad time with anyone there, and they all usually do a great part 1 too

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thats my way , thanks for the tip

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    No, it’s directly opposite and across the road. Upstairs. You can use the rear entrance. The mamasan is very flirty and hot, but unfortunately only manages the shop.
    Cheers my work has me around lindfield each day.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    re: Yuki. I'm sorry that place is a dump.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Somebeardyfella View Post
    Have been to Lindfield many times over the years and can confirm, always clothes off from the start and NHJ included in price. Don't know if other extras are on the table, I've never been offered and never asked. Can recommend Tanya but I've never had a bad time with anyone there, and they all usually do a great part 1 too
    I been here many times too for great service! HJ is included in the price. Not all the girls do extra above this but some do for more $$$. Sign in the room says no sexual service. I pointed this out to ML once and she said she could not read the sign in English hahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ive occasionally asked for Part 2 first from girls ive seen a couple of times and they invariably stay nude for Part 1 - usually a nice head massage with tits above you and pussy rubbing your head. Drummoyne, Wynyard Blossom.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Funandfun View Post
    Massage at Central does not have this rule. Try this place.
    Cheers
    Can testify to this. Went to MAC on Saturday and Susan (I believe that was her name) stripped off right away and ground herself on my back, followed by a very intense pussy slide on the flip side.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DayMan69 View Post
    Ive occasionally asked for Part 2 first from girls ive seen a couple of times and they invariably stay nude for Part 1 - usually a nice head massage with tits above you and pussy rubbing your head. Drummoyne, Wynyard Blossom.
    Haha nice..... I always ask for part 2 first. Makes part one so much more relaxing if still have time. Have noticed that not all girls are happy with this request though as many have they're set routine to the minute

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ella @ 2 Pope Street took off her bra about 15 minutes into the session and did some B2B on my back. I hadn't requested this in the beginning.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I done this but only in private. I don't see the point of doing it in a massage shop, the room it's too dark!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Across the road? Cant remember if theres any massage shop there. Commonwealth bank, book shop

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Topfielder View Post
    All the massage places I go the ML only gets her gear off for the part 2
    What is reasonable for her to be nude the whole time
    Is $20 on top of the NHJ fee fair enough?
    My dude, what's the point of having her nude when you've got your face planted in the hole in the table? You have eyes at the top of your head?

This is the same logic that is used by MLs. "Turn over please" is followed by kit off, for a good reason. I'm sure if you can somehow prove to the ML that you can see everything in the room even when your head is planted into the massage table hole, she'd happily oblige.

Otherwise the only question to answer is "why dafuq should I stand here in the cold all nude, when you can't even see it with your face planted in the massage table??".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Topfielder View Post
    All the massage places I go the ML only gets her gear off for the part 2
    What is reasonable for her to be nude the whole time
    Is $20 on top of the NHJ fee fair enough?
    Which shops do you go to?

The MLs I've met always take off everything within 10 minutes of small talks. I would be sitting on massage table and they standing up with one leg on the table to be close to me. The first move I make would be to peel down their top part of the dress to reveal the breasts and I touch, fondle, suck, lick and light bite them. They would be aroused and clothes would be off in quick succession.

But I don't go everywhere and anywhere. I go to a few tried and tested shops where the girls are willing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Last time, I was lying there waiting, the ML comes in and immediately starts stripping off. She removed her panties first and as she was reaching behind to unhook her bra I said "No, you can leave that on". She looked at me a little confused, then just laughed and we got down to business. She looked great like that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Egammur View Post
    Last time, I was lying there waiting, the ML comes in and immediately starts stripping off. She removed her panties first and as she was reaching behind to unhook her bra I said "No, you can leave that on". She looked at me a little confused, then just laughed and we got down to business. She looked great like that.
    Music to the ears
    Where is the shop and who?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast