Thread: Take a look at what you can get in Japan

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

Take a look at what you can get in Japan

https://www.cityheaven.net/hyogo/A28...girlid-944004/

Her rate comes to around USD510 / 2 hrs based on current exchange rate.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That's a very specific example, in Hyogo weirdly enough.

Here's a list of providers in Shinjuku offering from around 16000円 and upward for 60 minutes.

https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/

This is just Shinjuku btw, which is a 'suburb' of Tokyo.

Will any of these providers allow foreigners? Mostly no, even if you speak Jap. The ones that do sometimes have a 'gaijin' tax too, which is shite.

You'd have a better chance checking out Tobita Shinchi in Osaka (well I hope so, if it has survived covid). Trying to enter or call a place without language skills is going to be hard where at here, if you walk the streets and a girl is OK with gaijin they will call you over with an 'oniisan' or smile at you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for pointing her out.
    She's a bit expensive for Japan, but with that body and face, I may just have to try her out anyway.

Tricky part is how to get in...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    Tricky part is how to get in...
    Either website have English version or says foreign friendly, or you have a Japanese friend vouching for you. But if business if not great you might get a chance

Quote Originally Posted by Momoe View Post
    Either website have English version or says foreign friendly, or you have a Japanese friend vouching for you. But if business if not great you might get a chance
    I don't speak any Japanese or have any Japanese friend. Any dummy's guide? I'm going there's for a holiday soon so I probably end up just perving on the foot traffic in Shiba 109 and blueball myself to death again. fml lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Photo looks heavily photo shopped

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    You can get the same or better quality Japanese girls at Ginza, Ginza Empire, Kyoto, no. 5, no. 42, Sakura etc any day of the week and a $30 Uber ride will get you there in a few minutes rather than paying $2000 for a return flight to Japan, expensive hotels etc.
    For sure visit Japan for all the wonderful natural and man made attractions and unique culture, but not for a punting holiday.
    So many Japanese girls are coming to Sydney these days.
    The Ginza shops alone get at least 5 new girls a week and then there are all the other shops too.
    Also this girl would look very different in real life.
    You can tell the pics are heavily filtered with the filter all the girls use these days that makes all the girls look like manga alien dolls.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    You can get the same or better quality Japanese girls at Ginza, Ginza Empire, Kyoto, no. 5, no. 42, Sakura etc any day of the week and a $30 Uber ride will get you there in a few minutes rather than paying $2000 for a return flight to Japan, expensive hotels etc.
    For sure visit Japan for all the wonderful natural and man made attractions and unique culture, but not for a punting holiday.
    So many Japanese girls are coming to Sydney these days.
    The Ginza shops alone get at least 5 new girls a week and then there are all the other shops too.
    Also this girl would look very different in real life.
    You can tell the pics are heavily filtered with the filter all the girls use these days that makes all the girls look like manga alien dolls.
    At least, punting overseas, if they had a dud punt or not treated well by the mamasan, they save themselves the trouble of attacking the shops or the girls relentlessly on punting forums as if they’ve murdered a member of his family.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by ghalib View Post
    As distinct from sponsored testimonials.
    You guys make laugh.

As I have said many times I used to love Ginza, super quality and service up until about Feb 2020. Since then .... not so and that is a pretty common theme from the blokes who pay the wages (the punters)

Hopefully it improves and gets back to being the undisputed No.1 but herding in cattle from Japan isn't the answer.
    It doesn’t take long to find one !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Hey dudes, this girl is also on Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/remi_nikaido?t=I...uP-WXhk8A&s=09

I'll admit, photos may be Photoshopped, but how can every single photo of hers have the same looking face if it was fake. Besides, FMD, that body is what I'm down for, pretty face is a bonus.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Actually I find Japan punting similar to Australia. Mainly blind booking, and the Japanese have their special term "image magic" to describe fake photos.

For me nothing beats the Asia hotel bars and clubs with the regular freelancers as well as the fly ins. can build some rapport with drinks, scout the room and there's something awesome about knowing you are going to be putting one or two of these hotties away at the end of the night

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Hey dudes, this girl is also on Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/remi_nikaido?t=I...uP-WXhk8A&s=09

I'll admit, photos may be Photoshopped, but how can every single photo of hers have the same looking face if it was fake. Besides, FMD, that body is what I'm down for, pretty face is a bonus.
    The photos are not fakes bro. They are certainly of that girl.
    It's just that they have been run through a filter app like Beauty Cam, meitu, or many others on the market.
    The Asian girls usually go for that oval/melon seed face shape, with the pointed chin, and the big eyes, narrow nose and very pale white skin look which apparently is the ideal of beauty in Asia. That's why the pics are pretty consistent as they all get put through the same filter.
    Often the girls apply the filter too much so they end up with that alien manga comic look and look totally unreal.
    Most of the pics of the Asian shops in Sydney also have similar pics with the same filter applied and that same manga comic look. Its the girls themselves who provide the pics not the shop.
    And it's not just WLs and brothel pics, it's all the social medial pics, Instagram, Facebook etc.
    Girls just don't use natural unedited pics anymore.
    Bodies can also be filtered with these apps to make the girl look slimmer, more leggy, more busty etc.
    This is just the reality we have to live with. It is not gonna change.
    That girl on the Japanese brothel site would look very different in real life as do most of the girls on Sydney brothel website pics. That's not to say they are not pretty or hot in real life, they are just different. In fact sometimes they look better in real life. And of course a girl with a sparkling personality, a warm nature, a slutty attitude, a sweet nature, a great sense of humour etc that's something that no pic can really capture. There is no substitute for reality, for scent, for feel, for vibe, for sweat, for skin etc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gaijin in Japan is easy to get scammed with no recourse. Lots of bait and switch happening here especially in Shinjuku. Punt in Australia is better.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I've punted in the US many years ago, I found Chicago a great place to punt. And I had the 48 hours movie episode when I asked for an Indian..."No a Sqaw!"
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    all a bit too pricey for my liking

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    I don't speak any Japanese or have any Japanese friend. Any dummy's guide? I'm going there's for a holiday soon so I probably end up just perving on the foot traffic in Shiba 109 and blueball myself to death again. fml lol
    I know Tokyo Hentai Club serves English speakers, other than that not much. Can try TokyoNightStyle for some tips. I usually frequent Osaka more, prefer you get what you see in Tobita Shinichi.