Thread: e1809/8 Brown Street Chatswood - Two private girls

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Angry e1809/8 Brown Street Chatswood - Two private girls

FABULOUS WASTE OF MONEY

Alright - well I did warn you two little vixens that as long as you treat me fairly I would become one of your regulars. Basically because I live so damn close. Well, enjoyed the following encounter with these two greedy little girls:
    - Arrived after being promised party but she didn't have any tools. No biggie - after paying the $250/h and another $50 for her to blow me without a condom I volunteered to walk down the mall and buy her one from my guy.

So I did that and came back and Shit surprised - she was busy. Anyway, she makes me have my cigarettes in the bathroom and then as soon as she came in she tried to push a double with her friend. I said later (and I don't lie) but she pushed and pushed to the degree that I really felt uncomfortable. Anyway, five minutes into my blowjob she tells me she is tired and yeah. Decides to just lay next to me and touch me. What the fuck. Boring.

byway. 30 mimutes pass and she asked me for more money. I was like righto, I can see where this is going. Anyway, the othwr girl rolls in again so I gave the double crack. Poor little tired girl then got pissed off. Despite the second girl being a bit bigger than I normally like her service was outstanding. So I kicked the other girl out and told her to give her share of the $$ to her friend. Fuck, she was pissed off and refused to part ways with the money.

Alright 10 minutes of heaven pass and I'm told that this girl has another customer and I'll have to wait. Nah fuck. Now shit is getting stupid. So waiting 20 minutes and after already paying for more time I tell the Bossier first girl ill be back in 10-20 minutes and went outside to run a quick errand. Okay. So I come back and what the fuck - the good girl has left the apartment. Waited another 20 minutes for her to return. Oh but wait, it gets more fucked up. Despite mee requesting my tools while I wait I was told no because another customer was using them. Fuck

Alright. Good girl Comes back and if kicks off nicely only to be told 20 minutes later that time was running out.

Fuck. Lucky she had skills .Sensational blowjob. Like really exactly how I enjoy. Sloppy, slow and deep. But then damn, she sure new how to get fucked hard and enjoy it (or at least pretend to) I was pissed off and just told her to end this circus and make me cum. Well done to her. She got me over the line and at least I left relieved despite being furious.

Anyway, sometimes I'm just too nice and I ended up spending $900 for about 80 minutes service between the two which is pretty fucked up considering they were $250/h girls.

I generally have no problem spending $500-$800/h as long as I'm treated fairly and made to enjoy myself.

Anyway - I actually have this small urge to see the second girl again. I think she would be alright without that narky first girl calling the shots.

Anyway - interesting experience I guess. Sampled two local girls I had never seen before and it's amazing how after l these years I still put up with some things.

Looks: 5 or 6 out of 10
    Service: first girl 2/10. Second girl 7/10.
    Overall - just a waste of fucking time and money but it at least left me curious about the second girl.
    I've got her number so Iay just invite her around to my place for the day soon. Given the first girl was taking a cut of her pay she would probably love a day relaxing and chilling for $900

Until next time.

EGIS

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Probably not the best idea to disclose their address lol

Unless it was in the ad

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think this is a negative review to give punters the address to avoid, imo it’s a name and shame and I am not against it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can you let us know the EAB link or names?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    this just sound stressful and waste of time. i admire your patience.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That address is the Mantra Apartments I think. It's probably hooker central anyway. lol.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There is about 10 different ads on E&B with different numbers promising all sorts of services. Everyone of the the numbers eventually directs you to the same apartment complete scam. Multiple adds to try and capture as many people as possible. Lucky if you get 15mins after paying 1 hr. Got the same bullshit as the others above Avoid this building!