Thread: K Dior

Senior Member(無間使者)

K Dior

Face: kinda kpop looking, big round eyes.

Body: just look at the photos on the website, pretty much exactly what you should be expecting

Service: very very good service got treated like a king. very good attitude and bubbly personality, limited english and strong korean accent, chatty but 95% of the time i have no idea what shes saying. standard shower, she did help me dry my back, which was sweet. catbath into some bbbj and balls action. solid bbbj, lots of eye contact and exploring my little bro with her tongue. then i get flipped to my elbows and knees (during shower she didnt wash my ass so i had to tell her). SOLID, read my body language very well and honed in on sensitive parts but was just a bit short for my liking, not gonna push her to do longer than shes happy with. dommed up then mish then doggy then cg then reverse cg. SOLID again. just something about the way her curvy ass was bouncing on top on me that was super sexy, almost finished into the dom. rested abit then she bbbj me into completion. holy fuck she knows what shes doing. complete different bj from earlier in the session. just intensely hitting the right spots. AND she kept sucking as i was cumming, i was twitching hard. after i was done, she fked with me by suddenly going for a kiss while my load was still in her mouth. scared the shit out of me ffs.

as we were leaving, she got the translator out and said some random stuff including "remember to have dinner"

overall solid punt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing bro
    Nice to have K Dior’s care

as we were leaving, she got the translator out and said some random stuff including "remember to have dinner"

I was waiting for her AR and was surprised it was from you Lao. Glad you enjoy your punting after awhile. is DFK on the table?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DFKGuy View Post
    I was waiting for her AR and was surprised it was from you Lao. Glad you enjoy your punting after awhile. is DFK on the table?
    She sucking my tongue like she sucking my dick

Quote Originally Posted by neighbourhood_lao_wang View Post
    Alright im sold 😂

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by neighbourhood_lao_wang View Post
    impressive definitely on the list

Junior Member(有D料到)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Decent

Okay session with Dior today. No KPS, but not worth the Korean premium.