Part3 - f/s
    Part4 - catch the feels
    Part5 - gf and marriage
    Part 6 - divorce
    Part 7- cleans you out of 50% of everything
    Part 8- has money, has Aussie passport, go gets young bf

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    The punter mantra is Pay. Fuck. Leave.
    Some people misinterpret that as meaning you have to be a hard bastard, be hostile toward WLs, be an arsehole etc.
    But that is not what punting is about.
    If you harden your heart and take a hostile view toward WLs you will never enjoy your punting, you will be miserable, you will bring misery to a girl who is trying to earn a living, and generally you will bring bad karma into the universe.
    The key is to learn how to switch on and off.
    This is an attitude/skill/approach that the best WLs have.
    As a punter you have to have the same attitude.
    Go into a punt with an open heart. Treat a girl like she is the only girl in the universe, because for that hour you are with her, she is. Relax. Enjoy. Chill out.
    Then leave, switch off, and go out into the real world and back to your normal life.
    Pay. Fuck. Leave. Switch on. Switch off. Enjoy!
    Master this and you will be the Happy Punter.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Part 6 - divorce

If someone is still willing to marry a ML/WL or marry in general for goodness sake why not sign a prenup? I mean why not?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Even pre-nups are not a guarantee, also when I went through my divorce I asked my solicitor would things have come out different if I had a pre-nup. His answer was the minute a child is born the pre-nup is thrown out by the courts and all efforts and outcomes are made with the child's (children's) future first and foremost.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Part 6 - divorce
    You have forgotten child maintenance if have one can only see once a month.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Not really Climax, I fought for access to my children and got 2 days per week and half the school holidays. And through negotiation with my ex I now have them every weekend.

Now, if your ex takes the child back to her country of origin access is going to be hard.

Also if your ex is a vindictive bitch and tells the court you've physically or mentally abused the child then you won't see them at all. I've met a lot of divorcees in this position and have friends who have to have drug and/or alcohol tests before supervised access sessions.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The punter mantra is Pay. Fuck. Leave.
    Some people misinterpret that as meaning you have to be a hard bastard, be hostile toward WLs, be an arsehole etc.
    But that is not what punting is about.
    If you harden your heart and take a hostile view toward WLs you will never enjoy your punting, you will be miserable, you will bring misery to a girl who is trying to earn a living, and generally you will bring bad karma into the universe.
    The key is to learn how to switch on and off.
    This is an attitude/skill/approach that the best WLs have.
    As a punter you have to have the same attitude.
    Go into a punt with an open heart. Treat a girl like she is the only girl in the universe, because for that hour you are with her, she is. Relax. Enjoy. Chill out.
    Then leave, switch off, and go out into the real world and back to your normal life.
    Pay. Fuck. Leave. Switch on. Switch off. Enjoy!
    Master this and you will be the Happy Punter.
    Sound advise especially given most of them have boyfriends already. Most these guys dont even know that they work in these shops

Senior Member(無間使者)
    this type of thread always baffles my mind

it's all an illusion, a fucking charade that is rolled out to every john who pays to get their dick sucked by a hot bitch
    end of story

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    this type of thread always baffles my mind

it's all an illusion, a fucking charade that is rolled out to every john who pays to get their dick sucked by a hot bitch
    end of story
    very well said , its just a job

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Part 6 - divorce
    Part 9 - your posts begin to read and sound like fifita's

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've been flying close to the sun for a long time now hardest part for falling for an m/l is trying to block the fact that you are just one of many guys she's in a day a week a month or a year as I've been unable to do

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Even pre-nups are not a guarantee, also when I went through my divorce I asked my solicitor would things have come out different if I had a pre-nup. His answer was the minute a child is born the pre-nup is thrown out by the courts and all efforts and outcomes are made with the child's (children's) future first and foremost.

That's crazy mate. I had no idea that prenup can be just a piece of paper in such case. I have never been married or engaged. But I had in mind if I ever do I will get a prenup so I can hold on to assets for which I worked my arse off. But I think having a consult with a solicitor in such scenario would be wise.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A pre-nup is a legally binding agreement in Australia and are known as Binding Financial Agreements and are drafted at the beginning of a relationship to set out how assets will be divided if you break up in the future. The Family Law Court can set aside a BFA in limited cases such as fraud or one party has signed under duress. Both parties have to have independent legal advice and each lawyer has to sign the agreement saying they have provided this advice. I know many people including myself who have used BFA's and the Court has always upheld them. No idea what happened with you.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Mate, the only reason you'd think a relationship with a WL was an option is because it is convenient for you. For a few bucks, you've skipped all the insecurites of regular dating and got into her pants. Oh sure, why not let it "blossom". It can't and it won't, for every reason that you can't think of right now.

Don't even go there bro.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    And I don't distinguish between ML or WL. They're all WLs. As long as they're in the business of getting customers to shoot their spunk, that's what they are.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    100%

don't kid yourself

WL/ML wouldn't respect punters anyway, probably think we are low lives and for milking of wallet, probably running the same fantasy with multiple punters and really getting great scale in their operations that way

some white knights even give them a retainer, thinking they are saving them and exclusive

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    IF you get married and then have children a court has the authority to overturn a prenup (BFO) if it made no provisions for children of the relationship.

Also, if one party can prove they signed under coercion or duress the court can overturn all or part of the prenup (BFO). An example of coercion or duress would be one person in the relationship telling the other that they will not marry them if they do not sign the prenup (BFO). If someone signs the prenup (BFO) on the day of the wedding, this is also considered as under duress.

Who would believe that a manipulative ML/WL wouldn't lawyer up and immediately say that she signed under duress even though she got independent legal advice from an Australian solicitor?
    We all know what great actresses they are.
    Last edited by dotcumdotinyou; 06-11-2022 at 09:27 AM. Reason: spelling

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    IF you get married and then have children a court has the authority to overturn a prenup (BFO) if it made no provisions for children of the relationship.

Also, if one party can prove they signed under coercion or duress the court can overturn all or part of the prenup (BFO). An example of coercion or duress would be one person in the relationship telling the other that they will not marry them if they do not sign the prenup (BFO). If someone signs the prenup (BFO) on the day of the wedding, this is also considered as under duress.

Who would believe that a manipulative ML/WL wouldn't lawyer up and immediately say that she signed under duress even though she got independent legal advice from an Australian solicitor?
    We all know what great actresses they are.
    Hey scoop. Any contract, Wills etc can be overturned in a Court of Law. That is why when you have contracts, etc drawn up or appear in a Court you need the best lawyers that you can afford.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So you went from a "court will always uphold them yesterday" to "any contract can be overturned in a court of law" today...

Dick fuckin Tracy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well, I have to laugh....
    I have 2 Thai girls chasing me for child support.
    Now once the kids were born I actually managed to get some dna samples and sent them off just in case any claims were made.
    Both came back as nothing to do with me. I really didn't expect them to, as I got tied off years ago.
    I keep denying paternity but they wont listen. So now I just say prove it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast