Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Un-healthy Relationship

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DayMan69 View Post
    This has been covered a few times.

You are clinically insane to think there is a chance in hell of a sustainable relationship with a sex worker. Not because of them (although they are undoubtedly genuinely interested in you for you, not your $$ or visa status), but because of you. You won't get the 10 dicks she's already serviced that day out of your head. You can't make up the $$ she earns. You won't get the insecurities out of your head.

Do not get into a relationship with an ML.

They are like a physio for your dick, once your done, thank her and let her get on with the next client. Just like a physio for your back. And just like a physio for your back doesn't need a love struck client, nor does your ML.
    Like the phyiso analogy… good one… they surely do a good job of massaging that lonely muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    . An example of coercion or duress would be one person in the relationship telling the other that they will not marry them if they do not sign the prenup (BFO).
    Eh? Isn't that clause 1 in every pre-nup?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So you went from a "court will always uphold them yesterday" to "any contract can be overturned in a court of law" today...

Dick fuckin Tracy
    I said they upheld them for me. Plus I also said a Court can set them aside. Maybe you should go to specsavers Dick. No wonder you got screwed possibly in more ways than one.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Who would believe that a manipulative ML/WL wouldn't lawyer up and immediately say that she signed under duress even though she got independent legal advice from an Australian solicitor?
    We all know what great actresses they are.
    That good actress part just got me as I know of a ML who did exactly the same after she got intention of partner visa cancellation and 28 days notice. For fuck sake she has a Aussie passport as we speak. I mean wow just wow. She got half of whatever that guy had. And as a matter of fact she was ML all the time she was married. I just can't get this through my head why he didn't made a point of her being ML. But I can only presume that he didn't know (not really but who can say for sure) or couldn't prove that yes she worked in a massage shop but not only as masseuse but as a ML who provide all that naughty naughty extras for some cash and that's bloody ridiculous. If you are in relationship particular if married and that's cheating and someone doing such things shouldn't be eligible for any benefit like this. Isn't?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hung-wolf View Post
    That good actress part just got me as I know of a ML who did exactly the same after she got intention of partner visa cancellation and 28 days notice. For fuck sake she has a Aussie passport as we speak. I mean wow just wow. She got half of whatever that guy had. And as a matter of fact she was ML all the time she was married. I just can't get this through my head why he didn't made a point of her being ML. But I can only presume that he didn't know (not really but who can say for sure) or couldn't prove that yes she worked in a massage shop but not only as masseuse but as a ML who provide all that naughty naughty extras for some cash and that's bloody ridiculous. If you are in relationship particular if married and that's cheating and someone doing such things shouldn't be eligible for any benefit like this. Isn't?
    Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on the situation, that's not how it works in Oz. There's no distinction between cheater and "cheatee" here in a divorce.

And I find it hard to believe he really lost half of everything he got. If he did, he must've not done his research and really got suckered.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on the situation, that's not how it works in Oz. There's no distinction between cheater and "cheatee" here in a divorce.

And I find it hard to believe he really lost half of everything he got. If he did, he must've not done his research and really got suckered.
    Unfortunately, as soon as you get married or defacto everything is 50/50. It is then up to each side to fight or the court to vary that split. That is why it is always good to have a pre nup.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

I would say pay the big bucks and get a really good lawyer.
    Huge difference.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    As goldfishman said, no fault divorce. Brought in by Lionel Murphy during the Whitlam years.

Unfortunately ghalib the word of 2 woman against 1 man regarding domestic abuse will always win in the end.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234