Thread: Sugar daddy alternatives to seeking

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sugar daddy alternatives to seeking

Seeking is stuffing me around with an account suspension for which I have no idea why. They won’t answer me in the last 48 hrs. Put up all genuine photos and palatable info about myself. They took my money happily.

Does anyone have any alternative methods/site to look at to set up these arrangements ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I tried sugardaddy.com.au but I think it's a scam, i.e. fake users & pay per contact. I'm new to this though, hoping that this is what I'm looking for.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I got same from seeking a while back. It does seem like the most popular place.

I tried a couple others sugardaddymeet was 1 payment for month I believe and same as seeking, wish catfishing was not legal.

Carnt remember the other one. Paid for xx number of messages or something.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtoe88 View Post
    Seeking is stuffing me around with an account suspension for which I have no idea why. They won’t answer me in the last 48 hrs. Put up all genuine photos and palatable info about myself. They took my money happily.

Does anyone have any alternative methods/site to look at to set up these arrangements ?
    try a new card number, obviously a new email address

the main thing is to change your street address. so instead of your billing address entry as 52 Billabong Parade, enter it as Billabong 52 Parade.

The last thing made a difference for me.

I got suspended after I bailed on a meet in Ashgrove. The 'babe' was waiting for me on the street corner but she was more like the 'babe' in the movie 'babe'. I think she must have reported me. Hopefully she gave up on the site and went back to Tinder.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    They have some sort of data mathi g thing that flags you as suspicious. Even if you have two email addresses and you use the same ip it seems to block you. Since the women get on free and men have to pay its a good money spinner.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How do these sites work out cost wise. Or is it the thrill of meeting someone, just like a real date.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    How do these sites work out cost wise. Or is it the thrill of meeting someone, just like a real date.
    They will work more than shops, brothels but might be cheaper than a quality private regular

Not done it in a while but I think now you need to weed through the fakes, rip offs as no generally low life scum and put your photo etc up

The idea is great as you can form a regular unique connection,do it away from shops and it being obvious but you now psy d sad Oort premium for it - it used to be an agreement on some cash, presents and trips but now it’s just regular cash

I’d like another crack but it seems too much hassle

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i've tried Secret Benefits, but only looking for casual NSA arrangements. Whilst there appears to be some sugar babies happy for this type arrangement, fuck it is hard work.

Seems to be either fake profiles or ones perhaps getting some sore of commission on teh revenue they make for the site, many on the younger one on there are only there for online arrangement (wtf) or to prompt their Onlyfans. Lots of ghosting, they will message you and you reply and then not hear back from them and of course you pay to reply.

Not sure it is worth the time and effort or the cost to be on there to be honest.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    the sugar girls take some work respecting that the best fun is with amateurs. weed out the professionals and scammers. weed out anyone that's been on there for more than a few months.

I've had great overnights with girls in Bris, Syd and Europe.

While we look for alternatives to Seeking, seeking has the numbers. the other sites I've tried don't come close.

I tried Ashley Madison but no luck there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ok so I decided to try the alternatives and they have all been duds.

Ashley Madison is just full of bots so when you pay per message it just drains your cash.

Sugar daddy meet seems to have plenty from anywhere OS or in Australia contact me except where you are looking. Me Gold Coast. Then when you contact them they don’t respond suggesting many fake profiles

Looks like I find a way to get back to seeking

Btw I put in a false charge claim.with the cr card co against seeking. Ie they charged but didn’t provide service. Also then had to cancel that cr card to stop the monthly renewal

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You need to get on the up and coming sites before they flood with fakes snd greedy charges - until then the current format is flawed- hopefully something emerges soon

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Best way is if you can sort in real life but get it wrong and it blows up or you are a creep - just don’t try anyone - if your picking up signals and know she’s only interested for one reason then maybe but I’m careful of the wrong outcome

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used Seeking Arrangement for about 6 months just before the first Covid lock down. I had the time of my life. Dropped some coin in the process though

Senior Member(無間使者)

Easy as shit

I just return to Bangkok every 4 months and bring a one over for 3 months
    easy and an experience. Then refresh
    Last edited by Herpetology; 10-11-2022 at 10:00 AM. Reason: wonderfull fun

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The last 2 posts sum it up- drop some coin or go OS if you have time and money and can get away

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Chaturbate dot com

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by miiata View Post
    Chaturbate dot com
    hardly an alternative .....