Thread: WL/ML Pictures

Senior Member(無間使者)

WL/ML Pictures

Gents, would you much prefer:

A) Pic of WL/ML looking 100% attractive (photo-edited) located within the shop only to realise they're average in person OR
    B) Untouched pic of average looking WL/ML located within the shop being advertised so that it matches them 100% in person

Yes, faces blurred for privacy.

Option B is my pick.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    Gents, would you much prefer:

A) Pic of WL/ML looking 100% attractive (photo-edited) located within the shop only to realise they're average in person OR
    B) Untouched pic of average looking WL/ML located within the shop being advertised so that it matches them 100% in person

Yes, faces blurred for privacy.

Option B is my pick.
    Definitely Option B for me. When it comes to punting, one of my pet gripes is that certain shops present such edited and photoshopped pics of their WLs that it bears little connection to reality.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You'll find everyone wants option B...but we ALL know that ain't going to happen
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If only the shops just listen. One can only hope dotcum... and it doesn't hurt to raise it subtlely

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Option B for sure. It's much better option than being catfished.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    A few issues here bro.
    Firstly there is the issue of privacy. A lot of the girls don't want their unedited face pic posted on the internet. Yeah, sure they are from Korea or Japan and this a Sydney website, but the internet is international and what happens if their dad, uncle or brother or boyfriend back in Japan or Korea sees it?
    Secondly, all girls these day use filters like Meitu, Beauty Cam etc. Not just WLs but all girls posting on Instagram, Facebook etc. That's just life in the 2020's.
    Thirdly, its the girls who provide the pics, not the shops. And the girls are very proud and vain and whatever and no way will they allow the shops to post unedited pics of them where they don't look their best.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Blurring the face or body markings, tattoos etc solves the privacy issue.

Edited photos are so common these days so unless someone isn’t on social media or is a newbie punter, you’d be able to tell straightaway it’s another beauty filter.

To be honest, I even find some to be tacky & slightly off-putting.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Once the lights are dimmed or covered they kinda look like their photos on WeChat.

I think they should be more honest about their ethnicity than photoshopping/face tuning… too many mix of this and that… let the punters know and make a choice based on their preference. Nothing against any particular race/background.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinraman View Post
    Once the lights are dimmed or covered they kinda look like their photos on WeChat.

I think they should be more honest about their ethnicity than photoshopping/face tuning… too many mix of this and that… let the punters know and make a choice based on their preference. Nothing against any particular race/background.
    Hahaha mostly will look like their wechat but some won't no matter what or how the lights are.
    And yeah honesty about race/ background is also a great deal not because of being racist. But because for someone it can be kinky or really a turn on.

Banned
    Trusting the photos is like buying a watermelon blindfolded.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Trusting the photos is like buying a watermelon blindfolded.
    In your case, tropical fish!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinraman View Post

Us punters look better in the dim lights too.
    The WLs can imagine we are Chris Hemsworth or one of the K-pop guys from BTS
    With the ethnicity sometimes it's for privacy, sometimes to cover up that it's a girl from another shop, sometimes it's purely marketing ("Exotic Spanish/Singaporean mix" sounds more exotic and special than Thai)