Thread: J KASUMI - EXOTIC LOOKS, fit body, sweet as sugar, bubbly personality, and HOT GFE SEX!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

J KASUMI - EXOTIC LOOKS, fit body, sweet as sugar, bubbly personality, and HOT GFE SEX!

Busy day yesterday.
    Straight after my session with new K Jisoo I ran up the street to 310 (and then got sent to 278) for a session with the new J girl Kasumi.
    It was definitely worth the jog up the street because Kasumi is a very pretty, and sexy little thing.

LOOKS and BODY
    Kasumi is around mid 20s and from Osaka.
    She is only around 160cm and has a nice slim sexy toned body. Not gym fit , but perfect blend of firmness and feminine softness in the right places.
    B to almost C cup boobs, nice and firm and perky.
    Nice firm round bum perfectly proportioned to her body size.
    She is a very pretty girl with an exotic, sexy look, and not the typical Japanese cute girl next door. She actually looks like a Japanese/Western mix but she is 100% Japanese.
    Very sexy eyes, you can get totally lost in (similar to the other new J Chika I saw a few days ago). Beautiful lips and mouth.
    A few small tattoos sprinkled across her body for a bit of added spice.
    Fully shaved bald pussy.
    The pics on the website are definitely Kasumi and not filtered much at all and give you a very accurate idea of her face and body. You can even see those sexy eyes!

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Just arrived in Sydney and a bit of experience in Japan, but not a pro. She is a university student.
    Osaka girl so has that funny, wild side Osaka girls seem to have, so a really fun girl to hang out with and her English is good enough.
    Mostly a GFE vibe, but can get a bit PSE during sex. Actually it’s not really PSE, I think she just naturally likes sex and gets very turned on and horny.

DFK and DATY
    Nice kisser with the intensity moving from LFK to DFK as things got hotter and a kissing and fucking at the same time fan.
    Nice pussy and gets very excited with DATY, bucking and moaning and arching her back and squeezing my head hard with her thighs.

BBBJ
    Good BBBJ. Mostly soft and sensual but sometimes cranking up the pace and getting more intense.
    Those sexy eyes staring up at you are an added bonus.

FUCKING
    Kasumi is fit and energetic and horny combined with very sensual and GFE and so is a great fuck.
    She is brilliant in cowgirl, riding and bucking and grinding her clit hard on me.
    Excellent in mish too with the intense kisses and intense eye contact.
    And perfect for doggy with her nice round bum with just the right amount of firmness and softness.
    Then even managed to get a second round out of me as her enthusiasm and energy was irresistible.

OVERALL
    I very confidently recommend Kasumi.
    She ticks all the boxes. Pretty face, sexy body, sparkling personality, and lots of energy and enthusiasm.
    An hour with this girl goes so quickly and there was never a dull moment.
    She will be a popular one I think.

Something that got me curious after seeing Kasumi and a few other girls lately.
    Vaping is popular among Aussie girls but seems to be even more popular among Asian girls.
    I reckon half the new girls I have seen vape. Not necessarily in the room with me but I see the vape among their belongings.
    With the girls who vape that there is no smokers breath, and that "vapers breath" to the extent that it exists is very subtle and not unpleasant, and sometimes quite nice.
    This has to be a good thing. Is this other bros experience too?

Quote Originally Posted by GlamourPhoto View Post
    I don't mind smokers, smoking used make me horny and I've found smoking wls are too, an ashtray mouth not a problem for me at all, not sure about vaping tho
    Interesting. I am a non-smoker. It's probably the only vice I have managed to avoid in life
    But I grew up in an era where everyone smoked and so smoke and smokers breath doesn't really bother me.
    I prefer a non smoker but it's not a deal breaker. It's like I prefer a trimmed pussy but if a girl is totally bald or has the full bush its OK.
    I take a holistic view of a girl, take in the whole package, the overall vibe, and not get caught up in details.
    But getting back to vaping. I think the vapour/smoke itself smells quite nice and the girls breath doesn't smell smoky after a vape, and it doesn't linger forever after a vape like a cigarette does

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah, I know a lot of vapers

They're actually very nice to be around because they vape all fruity flavours

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review, thanks bro!
    Saw her, and her eyes are really sexy!