Thread: 88a Hampden Rd Artarmon - Mona

Senior Member(無間使者)

88a Hampden Rd Artarmon - Mona

Who: Mona
    Where: 88a Hampden Rd, Artarmon
    How much: $70/hour
    Looks: Mona is a Viet/Chinese lady about 160-165cm. Pair of bolt-ons and with thighs and a butt to die for thanks to her deadlifts. Definitely no rose-bud, more like she's fully blossomed.
    Personality: Very chipper and brings energy into the room and the session

I'd tried to get a booking with Mona for a while but timings never seemed to line up. Finally managed to get a slot and made my way down to Artarmon.

There's a certain energy that she brings with her, almost as if she's happy to be there. Already from the get-go, things were getting a little playful with her joking and teasing. Without wasting too much time, she got into the massage. I personally prefer a strong massage and she delivered in spades. To be honest, I'd be happy to keep coming to her for a massage, even if I can't claim on my health fund, because her massage really hits the spot from my neck to my feet, missing nowhere in between. There are other massage places nearby with health funds set up and charging just under $100. Don't go there. Come here and see Mona.

After about half an hour, she started telling me a 3 part story about 3 pineapples who had completely safe time with each other. While not a romantic story, it definitely entailed a lot of action and she was very involved while telling it. One pleasant thing that came to mind is that, thanks to her deadlifts, she can probably open a Coke bottle without using her hands.

I would absolutely recommend seeing Mona. I'm probably not doing myself any favours here as it was hard enough to get a booking in the first place.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Definitely on my wish list Starling... Ive bumped into her in the shop and looks better in real life than in the pics! And this is without even seeing her naked!! Masaman has told me to get in early if I want to see her as she is extremely popular

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She has an arse you could crack eggs on. I always leave my session with her with a smile on my face. If only I could have a double with her and Mamasan Jenny

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TongueJack View Post
    She has an arse you could crack eggs on. I always leave my session with her with a smile on my face. If only I could have a double with her and Mamasan Jenny
    Hahaha omg that would be the ultimate!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mona is awesome, she doesn't beat around the bush and gives great service. I would stay away from Cindy though who is on today, exorbitant prices for her extras and she doesn't put much efforts into them. I usually don't like to bash on girls but twice I have seen her and twice to give her the benefits of the doubt but I have walked disappointed both times.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmerman View Post
    Mona is awesome, she doesn't beat around the bush and gives great service. I would stay away from Cindy though who is on today, exorbitant prices for her extras and she doesn't put much efforts into them. I usually don't like to bash on girls but twice I have seen her and twice to give her the benefits of the doubt but I have walked disappointed both times.
    Zimmerman im with you mate. I also do not like bashing girls as i understand how hard this job is however I haven't had good experiences with Cindy either. Sweet girl but just not into it at all and wants big tip. Actually admitted to me that she dislikes the job and is sick of looking at dick.... was biggest turn off for me. Struggled for excitement after that......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AJJ View Post
    ....Actually admitted to me that she dislikes the job and is sick of looking at dick.... was biggest turn off for me. Struggled for excitement after that......
    "A WL who doesn't like dicks is like a butcher who doesn't like meat." - The Lord of Artarmon Warwick1.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    "A WL who doesn't like dicks is like a butcher who doesn't like meat." - The Lord of Artarmon Warwick1.
    You win dopey, I'm over it all, too old for this shit..........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Hahahahaha!!!!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I would also NOT recommend Molly, a Korean ML whom I recently saw there. She barely put any effort in, did not want me to touch her and I was so put off, I didn't even get over the line and afterwards went up the road to 104 Hampden and got another girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by eric1234 View Post
    I would also NOT recommend Molly, a Korean ML whom I recently saw there. She barely put any effort in, did not want me to touch her and I was so put off, I didn't even get over the line and afterwards went up the road to 104 Hampden and got another girl.
    Did you have a chat with Jenny about this? I’m curious what the response would be.

I saw Apple there once, agreed upon services, length of day and payment with Apple before we began, then she immediately refused to do most of them (it was a short list and nothing unusual). On top of that, multiple interruptions as other ML entered the room to collect their shoes or bags.

I informed Jenny of this and she gave me a $10 discount on the next visit to apologise for the interruptions, but did not acknowledge the poor service despite my insistence that was my main grievance. Up until that point, I had been a loyal customer and I compensate and treat the girls appropriately. If poor service isn’t even acknowledged, that indicates no intention to change. I haven’t returned since.

Sorry to shit up the thread, I do believe Mona is as great as OP and others say.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mona is also Chloe at Drummoyne if you are having trouble making a booking at 88A

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mona is also Chloe at Drummoyne if you are having trouble making a booking at 88A
    Nice. What number in Drummoyne? There are quite a few in the same vicinity.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chips View Post
    Did you have a chat with Jenny about this? I’m curious what the response would be.

I saw Apple there once, agreed upon services, length of day and payment with Apple before we began, then she immediately refused to do most of them (it was a short list and nothing unusual). On top of that, multiple interruptions as other ML entered the room to collect their shoes or bags.

I informed Jenny of this and she gave me a $10 discount on the next visit to apologise for the interruptions, but did not acknowledge the poor service despite my insistence that was my main grievance. Up until that point, I had been a loyal customer and I compensate and treat the girls appropriately. If poor service isn’t even acknowledged, that indicates no intention to change. I haven’t returned since.

Sorry to shit up the thread, I do believe Mona is as great as OP and others say.
    I didn't have a word to Jenny. I was going to but when I exited, no one was around the front desk. I've been going there for years but lately I feel that the quality has slipped. They seem to have trouble retaining girls with many coming and going. In addition, as far as I know they have always used real photos in the past, however, over the last couple of months they have started mixing in other false photos with their girls. I fell for one of these and got a girl that looked nothing like her photo. Not her fault, but rather management's fault. I probably won't return.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by eric1234 View Post
    I didn't have a word to Jenny. I was going to but when I exited, no one was around the front desk. I've been going there for years but lately I feel that the quality has slipped. They seem to have trouble retaining girls with many coming and going. In addition, as far as I know they have always used real photos in the past, however, over the last couple of months they have started mixing in other false photos with their girls. I fell for one of these and got a girl that looked nothing like her photo. Not her fault, but rather management's fault. I probably won't return.
    It's a shame that things seemed to have changed like this. On occasion, I didn’t get to chat with Jenny afterwards, but she would always message me to make sure things were acceptable. She doesn’t do that anymore. Other things have been a bit poor, too.

There’s a couple of girls I’d like to see, whose photos I know are legit. However, I just can’t bring myself to support the shop when they don’t seem to value me as a customer anymore.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Which Drummoyne shop is that? Sometimes Drummoyne is easier for me to get too than Artarmon

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly22 View Post
    Which Drummoyne shop is that? Sometimes Drummoyne is easier for me to get too than Artarmon
    I assume it’s the 110A Victoria Rd shop

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mona is back on the roster tomorrow will finally get to see what all the fuss is about

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AJJ View Post
    Sweet girl but just not into it at all and wants big tip
    That's a turnoff. That's why check with the manager before booking, and negotiate at the beginning