Who: Mona
Where: 88a Hampden Rd, Artarmon
How much: $70/hour
Looks: Mona is a Viet/Chinese lady about 160-165cm. Pair of bolt-ons and with thighs and a butt to die for thanks to her deadlifts. Definitely no rose-bud, more like she's fully blossomed.
Personality: Very chipper and brings energy into the room and the session

I'd tried to get a booking with Mona for a while but timings never seemed to line up. Finally managed to get a slot and made my way down to Artarmon.

There's a certain energy that she brings with her, almost as if she's happy to be there. Already from the get-go, things were getting a little playful with her joking and teasing. Without wasting too much time, she got into the massage. I personally prefer a strong massage and she delivered in spades. To be honest, I'd be happy to keep coming to her for a massage, even if I can't claim on my health fund, because her massage really hits the spot from my neck to my feet, missing nowhere in between. There are other massage places nearby with health funds set up and charging just under $100. Don't go there. Come here and see Mona.

After about half an hour, she started telling me a 3 part story about 3 pineapples who had completely safe time with each other. While not a romantic story, it definitely entailed a lot of action and she was very involved while telling it. One pleasant thing that came to mind is that, thanks to her deadlifts, she can probably open a Coke bottle without using her hands.

I would absolutely recommend seeing Mona. I'm probably not doing myself any favours here as it was hard enough to get a booking in the first place.