Thread: Ling - surgical perfection

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ling - surgical perfection

Who: Ling
    Where: Hercules St, Ashfield
    How much: $130/hour + $150
    Looks: Ling is the epitome of surgical perfection. While pretty much everything is enhanced, she still manages to look sweet - especially her face. Age is probably 25.
    Personality: Quite quiet and passive in a shy manner, not a cold one

The thing going on at Ashfield is surprisingly well run. Make a booking, turn up and then the boss lady will let you know when to make your way up so you don't bump into anyone along the way. On my way out, however, I always wonder if the bloke hanging around downstairs is in Ashfield for the same reason as myself.

When I saw Ling, I wasn't really sure what was available so I didn't request the room with a bed. I was face down when she came in and the room was pretty dark so I couldn't really get a good look at the time. I figured I'd just let things play out and see what happens. She didn't talk too much during the massage and the massage itself wasn't too much to write home about - just brushing of hands over my body. Then again, I wasn't really there for a massage so it's not really a problem.

On the flip, I finally got to see Ling and my fucking god she looks like a dream. I'd hazard a guess she went to the clinic, saw the menu and selected all of the above. That being said, she managed to pull it off without looking like a Barbie doll. My hands started to venture and she asked if I'd like anything more. I asked if she did FS and boy was I glad when she said yes. Not having a bed in the room, I suggested we lay the sheet on the floor and go at it there.

She started things off with a CBJ. She's not particularly experienced at this but in her case it worked with the fantasy I had going in my mind. She then proceeded to get on top to bounce away in CG. The only issue I had with this was that she and I struggled to match tempos so I got her to lie down and we could go in mish. With me on top, I leant and we DFK'd while I pushed my cock in deep. I sat up a little so I could get a better tempo going and I could feel her grip on my arms get stronger as she pulled me deeper. After not long I blew in the bag.

I'd definitely recommend Ling for anyone looking for someone younger and beautiful. The total price added up quite a little but the place does have beds (just ask) and feels a lot more intimate than a shop so I'd say it was totally worth it.

Private Girl
    Chanel At Home

Wechat ID:Chanelathome
    Hercules St Ashfield NSW 2131 (visit car parking in the downstairs apartment )
    http://www.chanelathome.com/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by starling View Post
    Who: Ling
    Where: Hercules St, Ashfield
    How much: $130/hour + $150
    Looks: Ling is the epitome of surgical perfection. While pretty much everything is enhanced, she still manages to look sweet - especially her face. Age is probably 25.
    Personality: Quite quiet and passive in a shy manner, not a cold one

The thing going on at Ashfield is surprisingly well run. Make a booking, turn up and then the boss lady will let you know when to make your way up so you don't bump into anyone along the way. On my way out, however, I always wonder if the bloke hanging around downstairs is in Ashfield for the same reason as myself.

When I saw Ling, I wasn't really sure what was available so I didn't request the room with a bed. I was face down when she came in and the room was pretty dark so I couldn't really get a good look at the time. I figured I'd just let things play out and see what happens. She didn't talk too much during the massage and the massage itself wasn't too much to write home about - just brushing of hands over my body. Then again, I wasn't really there for a massage so it's not really a problem.

On the flip, I finally got to see Ling and my fucking god she looks like a dream. I'd hazard a guess she went to the clinic, saw the menu and selected all of the above. That being said, she managed to pull it off without looking like a Barbie doll. My hands started to venture and she asked if I'd like anything more. I asked if she did FS and boy was I glad when she said yes. Not having a bed in the room, I suggested we lay the sheet on the floor and go at it there.

She started things off with a CBJ. She's not particularly experienced at this but in her case it worked with the fantasy I had going in my mind. She then proceeded to get on top to bounce away in CG. The only issue I had with this was that she and I struggled to match tempos so I got her to lie down and we could go in mish. With me on top, I leant and we DFK'd while I pushed my cock in deep. I sat up a little so I could get a better tempo going and I could feel her grip on my arms get stronger as she pulled me deeper. After not long I blew in the bag.

I'd definitely recommend Ling for anyone looking for someone younger and beautiful. The total price added up quite a little but the place does have beds (just ask) and feels a lot more intimate than a shop so I'd say it was totally worth it.
    How much did you end up paying for the extras?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bredandwine View Post
    How much did you end up paying for the extras?
    It was $150 on top of the shop price for FS. Total is more expensive than most shops since the shop price includes NHJ but I felt it was worth it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw her yesterday and wish I read this review. She has a cute face / sexy body at the same time

Massage was nothing to write home about, but if I knew she did FS! Maybe next time..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She is pretty, but should be around 30s.

One of the best I have seen in this shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone here seen Sara? Keen to try her out but not sure with no actual photos.