Thread: V Kaia

Senior Member(無間使者)

V Kaia

Caught V Kaia yesterday. She seems to be picking up her shifts. Before I go to the review, I think there was a new receptionist @ N5M on Sunday. Absolute stunner. I had to ask if she was just a receptionist, or did more. Unfortunately, just a receptionist!

V Kaia
    Face - 7/10 - Cute. Not glamourous.
    Body - 7/10 - Again, not glamourous, a bit of belly fat, but she's petite, and is tight. Natural. Shaved.
    Attitude - 9/10 - Friendly, great smile.
    Enthusiasm - 8/10 - Foreplay was great, really got things going. But things slowed right down after one pop.
    DFK - 9.5/10 - Amazing kisser, just needs to kiss more.
    BBBJ - 10/10 - Absolutely perfect, for me.
    Sex - 9.5/10 - Amazing, active.
    Overall 8.5/10

Another good punt with a V girl. First impressions, I thought she seemed quite ordinary. I only got a good glimpse of her while she was washing me. First thought was, her body reminded me of Chloe Moretz and that Family Guy skit. It's silly but looking over Chloe Moretz pics, it's reinforced that thought. Nothing bad, especially with her natural B cups and smooth skin (shaved down there too).

Initial foreplay was amazing. N5M's description of her being "new but knows exactly what she needs to do" is absolutely spot on. Doesn't have that pro feeling, but she feels as if she's genuinely enjoying herself. Has a great tongue. Great kisser, just wished she kissed more. BBBJ was a highlight for me, hit the right buttons. Good suction, not repetitive, uses her hands, slides up and down with her lips pouting, and the best part is the tongue when she has my tip in her mouth. Divine. Those who prefer DT may score her lower. I don't ask for it, and she didn't provide it. DATY helped to amp it up even further. She gets wet.

That Chloe Moretz body comparison was reinforced when in mish as she was easily able to suck on my nipples, and I'm not tall. Switched to cowgirl and she shined. Usually I'm able to switch to doggy and finish but I couldn't.

Spent the next 15 minutes cuddling. Got a bit rowdy again and was hoping to get some DFK and BBBJ going again, or at least some foreplay, but grabbed the condom and lubed herself up instead. Usually I had WLs get things going again, but Kaia was... I wouldn't say reluctant, but maybe she thought there wasn't much time left so wanted me to get my second shot off quick. Anyway, mished and doggy for a few minutes before her alarm went off, but I wasn't into it so just stopped and went for the shower.

Having seen 3 Viet girls @ N5M recently (Lisa, Moon, now Kaia), I still feel somewhat unsatisfied. All 3 were great, but each were missing something. The punts continue...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Give Moon a go mate

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Give Moon a go mate
    What is it about you and moon?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My experience was very similar to this and I would give the same scores as OP.

WIR? Only on a very slow night.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who would you guys rate as the best girl are nm5? Paula? Marine?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobender View Post
    I would have to say Linh

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoobender View Post
    It's been Jay for me, but this is very subjective. I choose Jay, but I probably see her twice in a year. One of the best GFE, if that's what you like, and very consistent, reliable punt. But she's a girl among women (physically).

Kaia also working today, many new and really nice Vietnamese girls coming to our shop those days, come and have a try guys!!!
    Call or SMS 0417888123~~