Person's Name : Jojo (same name, different girl)

Establishment : Asian Star

Month/Year of Visit : April 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :
https://asianstar.com.au/
Unit 1, 32 Meadow Ave, Coopers Plains

Phone : (07) 32167222

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $140 / 30 mins

Extras Cost : $50 but I didn’t want extras

Services Provided This Session : FS

Size/shape : 8

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, not bad

My experience/comments :

After a couple of bad punts at Asian Star, I wasn’t expecting much as I stopped by for a quick fix on my way home. Out of the girls there, I had already seen Reta a few years ago and wasn’t happy then, and some of the others weren’t quite my type. When Jojo came in I knew she was the girl I’d be picking. Interesting face, nice strong legs and not as fragile looking as some of the others. Not curvy but just enough body to have a more womanly shape than most of the other girls there.
Now this is not the same Jojo that I’ve seen a couple of times before at AS. She’s a real gem but I’m not sure if she’ll be back. I probably could have asked at reception.
Either way, the new Jojo and I went upstairs and she guided me into the room. After a quick shower she joined me again and undressed, showing a decent body with nice natural boobs, a somewhat trimmed pussy, and just a little belly fat. Not bad at all, and I complemented her on her looks and lovely long hair. She offered a typical extra but I wasn’t interested and she proceeded to give a really good cbj. It felt great through the condom, so I can only imagine how good it would have been without. Either way, she didn’t rush and obliged when I asked her to move into a different position so I could get a better look at her giving head.
She looked nice with her smooth black hair and braces that somehow suited her.
She then asked if I wanted to fuck and quickly jumped to my side, indicating that I would be the one making the effort now
Regardless, I was happy to proceed and nailed her in a few variations of missionary and then doggy for the finish.
Overall a decent punt for an Asian brothel. Not as good as the private Asians I’ve visited in Sunnybank Hills, but better than the girls I’ve had at AS recently.