Fellow punters,

Decided to try somewhere different today and found myself at Touch Massage (Mollison St, West End), after seeing their ad on Locanto:

https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...rican-asi.html

The contact number in the ad is different to the Google number, but definitely the same place. Upstairs on a busy street, but easy access with parking available close-by in the Coles carpark. Rooms were nice and spacious, actually quite comfortable, with good-sized solid massage tables.

I have to admit, I wasn't expecting the ad to be 100% truthful, and I didn't see any girls other than Asian there, but that's OK. While I was waiting (10 minutes after agreed time) I happened to see 2 girls other than the one I saw, and all three were young and attractive - so that seemed like a good sign!

The girl I got was S**a from Taiwan: 26, 5ft 1in (154cm) and tiny as well as quite attractive - remained dressed throughout; English was OK - enough we could understand each other.

I opted for the nuru massage, which was only $5 more than dry ($65 for hour instead of $60), and I'm glad I did. Massage started well, with S**a asking if I wanted soft, medium, or hard - went for medium. She is small enough to actually kneel on top of your legs while rubbing elbow and hands into your back - actually felt really good. Then the nuru gel applied for a good massage on back, legs, and arms. Enough TT to get interested without being a spoiler ... if you know what I mean. Back was washed down and dried off.

On the flip, I was immediately asked if I was interested in any extras - of course I was! Asked about pricing, which was $70 for topless HJ, $100 for naked HJ, and when I said that was all a bit steep, was offered a clothed HJ for $50 - which I chose. A very nice nuru-gel hj followed, which was very well done and the gel felt great. After a quick clean-up, it was on to finish the time with a front and head massage.

All-in-all, $120 very well spent in my view.

Massage: 8/10
Looks: 9/10
Service: 9/10
Would I return: very likely to