Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Touch Massage West End

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Always wanted to try this place but the busy cafe and road puts me off, need to have a rear entrance ( no pun intended )

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by maxg05 View Post
    What about any Chinese tall girls ?
    I like them too. Preferably with some weight on them too. Not fat tho

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage hunter View Post
    I like them too. Preferably with some weight on them too. Not fat tho
    I’m looking for a Latvian girl with a left arm amputated that is precisely between 6 foot 3 and 6 foot 4.
    Any help?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If 6 foot 7 isn’t too tall, pm me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by maxg05 View Post
    What about any Chinese tall girls ?
    I like tall asian women too. Where will I find one?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Who Killed Tangerine View Post
    I’m looking for a Latvian girl with a left arm amputated that is precisely between 6 foot 3 and 6 foot 4.
    Any help?
    I don't think you'll find many with a left arm that long, let alone post amputation.

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Sebastian Cabbageface's Avatar
    Used to go when this was at Highgate Hill to see Judy.
    Any idea what happened to her?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have been here a few times, can't complain.

The place is clean, girls are slim and do a good service. I have only requested basic extras but the price seems to be the same for all girls.

What I can really appreciate about this place is the girls have a certain way of managing the comings and goings so that you never see another punter.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think they moved the seven elements at Hillcrest whole bunch of tall girls there

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have noticed there are a lot of new girls there, like R**e, N**a, L**y, C****e. Have yet to see them at this stage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobsbits View Post
    I have noticed there are a lot of new girls there, like R**e, N**a, L**y, C****e. Have yet to see them at this stage.
    Celine can be loud... Japanese too.
    Anyone else had Celine pm pls

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobsbits View Post
    None of them are new, and none of them really stand out neither IMO

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anyone seen Candy or Kelly? Haven't managed to book either of them so far.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rojerramjet View Post
    PM me also. There was a Japanese girl used to work there. Crap at massage but fit and sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by hurdur View Post
    Has anyone seen Candy or Kelly? Haven't managed to book either of them so far.
    C***y I have seen, K***y I have not.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rojerramjet View Post
    Just so you and particularly vflowers is aware, She is lovely but born with a different gender

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ouch, hits me hard!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    Just so you and particularly vflowers is aware, Celine is lovely but born with a different gender
    Thanks for the heads up!
    Which shop are we talking about here? I always get confused with these West End shops, and I have a feeling I'm not the only one; the threads seem to be getting all mixed up, too.
    The only shop in that area I've been to is Rejuvenate....the one where you have to walk up a flight of stairs...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    Thanks for the heads up!
    Which shop are we talking about here? I always get confused with these West End shops, and I have a feeling I'm not the only one; the threads seem to be getting all mixed up, too.
    The only shop in that area I've been to is Rejuvenate....the one where you have to walk up a flight of stairs...
    West End, Mollison St.
    From inside info, this one has always acted female and behaves like it. Biology didnt agree.
    Some are happy living with both sets of genitalia. Not this one. A lot less common in Japan than Thailand.
    She had a break of maybe two years from this work. Her boss is kind and cares about her well being and is vehemently opposed to advertising her in the manner you desire. She sees her as female.

I know your concerns and your thoughts on the matter. But she is very feminine in personality.
    If you choose not to visit this shop, thats fine. This is a case of the individual, not shop procedure. Other shops routinely have ladyboys going through their shop without advertising it. Not this shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    West End, Mollison St.
    From inside info, this one has always acted female and behaves like it. Biology didnt agree.
    Some are happy living with both sets of genitalia. Not this one. A lot less common in Japan than Thailand.
    She had a break of maybe two years from this work. Her boss is kind and cares about her well being and is vehemently opposed to advertising her in the manner you desire. She sees her as female.

I know your concerns and your thoughts on the matter. But she is very feminine in personality.
    If you choose not to visit this shop, thats fine. This is a case of the individual, not shop procedure. Other shops routinely have ladyboys going through their shop without advertising it. Not this shop
    Haven't had that shop on my radar anyway. That part of Brisbane is a bit inconvenient for me to get to.
    Been to Rejuvenate once, saw Y*****a. Was a good experience; she also introduced me to the other girls who were working that day. Nice shop, nice girls, good atmosphere, would like to go more often, but can't quite align it with my other activities.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I don’t think Touch mentioned it neither, this is like going through minefield

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast