Thread: Mackay Punt - Aussie Girl

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mackay Punt - Aussie Girl

Fellow punters,

If you're ever in Mackay, I'd suggest looking up this girl and seeing if she's in town (only there every second weekend):

https://mackay.locanto.com.au/ID_601...Nov-04-08.html

I had the pleasure of having a one hour session with her recently, and wow - one of the best! True to the ad, she is Aussie, 28, and very, very naughty, as well as fun.

She was easy to deal with through Locanto (doesn't give out phone number straight off), with quick response; set up a time to suit and got the address (rents a hotel room on the edge of town - actually a good room too). On arrival, gave directions to room, and answered in nice lingerie. Nice looking, and while she has clearly lost some weight (told me she used to be bigger), if that doesn't worry you, you're in for a ride!

Striaght down to business, she asked why I still had clothes on - so rectified that little problem pretty quickly. As per her ad, she is "especially exceptional with my mouth and tongue" - agree with that. To be honest, totally hot, exceptional romp in bed, and loads of fun. At the top of my price-bracket at $300 for an hour but well worth it in my view. Goes down like a real trouper, and happy to go with multiple positions. Has a number of outfits, and happy to put one on half way through the session.

Looks: 8/10
    Session: 9.5/10
    Would I return: hope to be able to

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissi View Post
    Fellow punters,

If you're ever in Mackay, I'd suggest looking up this girl and seeing if she's in town (only there every second weekend):

https://mackay.locanto.com.au/ID_601...Nov-04-08.html

I had the pleasure of having a one hour session with her recently, and wow - one of the best! True to the ad, she is Aussie, 28, and very, very naughty, as well as fun.

She was easy to deal with through Locanto (doesn't give out phone number straight off), with quick response; set up a time to suit and got the address (rents a hotel room on the edge of town - actually a good room too). On arrival, gave directions to room, and answered in nice lingerie. Nice looking, and while she has clearly lost some weight (told me she used to be bigger), if that doesn't worry you, you're in for a ride!

Striaght down to business, she asked why I still had clothes on - so rectified that little problem pretty quickly. As per her ad, she is "especially exceptional with my mouth and tongue" - agree with that. To be honest, totally hot, exceptional romp in bed, and loads of fun. At the top of my price-bracket at $300 for an hour but well worth it in my view. Goes down like a real trouper, and happy to go with multiple positions. Has a number of outfits, and happy to put one on half way through the session.

Looks: 8/10
    Session: 9.5/10
    Would I return: hope to be able to
    Sounds really good - almost worth a trip to Mackay lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Damn. Wish she was in Brissy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    hi anymore info on her link not working anymore

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She posts when she's in Mackay - worth keeping an eye out is all I can say.