Thread: Tracey....Philippino

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Tracey....Philippino

I went to 227 Broadway recently and had an average time with a girl who was advertised as "open minded" and whilst she was pretty and OK Part 1, there was no extras on offer, but the nude HJ was OK.

When I was leaving Alice introduced me to Tracey, and I kept her in mind for my next visit. So, on my next visit, I chose Tracey. Nice looking girl...a little bit Spanish looking, in keeping with some Philippinos. Good Part 1 and then on the turnover, she dis-robed revealing a very tidy body..nice arse, nice face and very nice recently purchased set of tits (kudos to the doctors who crafted these) and recently shaved twat. Part 2 was also nice with Tracey rubbing those beautiful tits all over my cock, whilst I lost 2 of my fingers up her twat. I ended up blowing all over those glorious tits.

Tracey told me that she worked in a massage joint in Manila before coming to Sydney. I did not pursue any extras but I think that everything might be on offer considering she is listed as "open minded", and particularly as she worked in a Manila massage parlour.

Lately I have had some great girls at Broadway (special mention to Celine) and Alice gets some beauties and not many duds. The first girl I mentioned was OK but not up to the normal standards set by most of Alices girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review

Junior Member(有D料到)
    can you share their wechat if they have any?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hung-wolf View Post
    can you share their wechat if they have any?
    It's on their website......

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I went to 227 Broadway recently and had an average time with a girl who was advertised as "open minded" and whilst she was pretty and OK Part 1, there was no extras on offer, but the nude HJ was OK.

When I was leaving Alice introduced me to Tracey, and I kept her in mind for my next visit. So, on my next visit, I chose Tracey. Nice looking girl...a little bit Spanish looking, in keeping with some Philippinos. Good Part 1 and then on the turnover, she dis-robed revealing a very tidy body..nice arse, nice face and very nice recently purchased set of tits (kudos to the doctors who crafted these) and recently shaved twat. Part 2 was also nice with Tracey rubbing those beautiful tits all over my cock, whilst I lost 2 of my fingers up her twat. I ended up blowing all over those glorious tits.

Tracey told me that she worked in a massage joint in Manila before coming to Sydney. I did not pursue any extras but I think that everything might be on offer considering she is listed as "open minded", and particularly as she worked in a Manila massage parlour.

Lately I have had some great girls at Broadway (special mention to Celine) and Alice gets some beauties and not many duds. The first girl I mentioned was OK but not up to the normal standards set by most of Alices girls.
    Saw her on her first day. Nice athletic body, average face and from a memory an okayish part 1 but part 2 seemed to be on autopilot. Thought to myself she wouldn’t last long but she’s still on the roster so she must have improved.