Thread: ML advice

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

ML advice

Need some friendly advice.

I have seen the same ML a couple of times now. Each time it has been better. Service is always great, she is super friendly and there is good conversation and banter. I'm curious to how far she will go. Nude HJ, Spanish body slide and CBJ is on offer, so maybe full service, I'm not sure.

Has anyone ever asked a ML if they are able to return the favour, massage them and make them orgasm. Kinda new to all this so I want to see how far I can take it.

I also want to see if I'll be able to finish on her breasts, she is short, petite with a very nice set of natural breasts!

Also has any allowed you take a nude photo of them (face not included of course) for your own souvenir?

Sorry for all the questions!

Just a curious new punter!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Totally! Ask her. If you’ve got good rapport with an ML, and you’re a regular, you can usually do more. Also tip well - tipping an extra $50 shouldn’t hurt you too much and helps you stand out from the crowd. But be respectful of her boundaries. No is no, and don’t be all entitled, or whining. She’ll complain to some other customer who’s nicer than you, about you, and you still won’t get what you wanted (she has told off many guys already and is a pro at it).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm sure if you tell the brothers who she is, they will be able to tell you what's is on her menu. I am sure she is offering to others too. Woouldn't that be easier?

If she is Thai and who I think she is, then it's a full menu.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Always worth the ask

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds good to me, thanks mate!
    Yes of course respect her boundaries and no I do not winge or complain, a rather easy going humble guy here. Being a douche doesn't get you anywhere!

I'll let you know how I go this week when I visit

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingqxxx View Post
    I'm sure if you tell the brothers who she is, they will be able to tell you what's is on her menu. I am sure she is offering to others too. Woouldn't that be easier?

If she is Thai and who I think she is, then it's a full menu.
    She is at Sylvania, and she is a burmese/Myanmar girl. A stunner. If that helps!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    In my limited experience communication is the key - just saying

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RandT123138 View Post
    She is at Sylvania, and she is a burmese/Myanmar girl. A stunner. If that helps!
    Be a gentlemen, treat her well and ask nicely. They get asked all the time so it won't offended them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hatter View Post
    In my limited experience communication is the key - just saying
    What are you just saying???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RandT123138 View Post
    If she’s a stunner, please don’t forget to tell her! Tell her she’s so pretty and she has a gorgeous body! Complement her eyes and her smile and her laugh. Tell her until she’s all bashful. I’m told that many customers don’t do this. Don’t be like them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asam46 View Post
    If she’s a stunner, please don’t forget to tell her! Tell her she’s so pretty and she has a gorgeous body! Complement her eyes and her smile and her laugh. Tell her until she’s all bashful. I’m told that many customers don’t do this. Don’t be like them.
    Try telling her that BS without a fist full of 50"s in your hand and see how far you get....Offer to bring in lunch for her, always worked for me and no bullshit is needed.......

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah I don't really know how these ML'S get treated by the majority of there customers.

But it makes perfect sense to be a gentleman and polite, plenty of compliments, dont be afraid to ask whats on offer and respect her boundaries, and have those pineapples ready.

Thanks for all the advice lads. It's pretty straight forward though isn't it. Don't be a dick pretty much! You get more in return!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Try telling her that BS without a fist full of 50"s in your hand and see how far you get....Offer to bring in lunch for her, always worked for me and no bullshit is needed.......
    Yup, when I came in I noticed ml looked different, shorter hair and dyed. I commented and said she looks good. She said she did it herself and no other punters had mentioned it.
    She said she's gonna be extra aggressive. I replied can't wait to see what she does.
    She was extra grindy, energetic in her cowgirl and her suction from cbj was awesome.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When it comes to flattery of an ML, lay it on with a shovel. Even if they call your bullshit they still love it. A lot of these women have poor self esteem, so even if it gets you nowhere it costs nothing, and may help them feel better about themselves.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    https://youtu.be/2rKE8g-nLhU

Sound advice from the great sage here..