Thread: J Minami + J Chizu

Junior Member(有D料到)

J Minami + J Chizu

Date of Visit: June 2023

J Minami - 8/10
    Rates: 290

Shoulder-length brown hair, small petite body with white smooth skin. 100% GFE, greeted me with a big smile and hug. Begun the session with general chat, then quickly moved to hugs and kisses, like going home to a new girlfriend.

We went into the shower together and she washed me carefully. Did some BBBJ and it was very sensual. Our hands were all over each other and it was DFK all the way.

First shot was pretty quick, I couldn't resist the GFE she's giving. She BBBJ and took it all in. Then she cuddle herself into me like a little kitten.

After a short rest I can't handle not going in her anymore. The rest wasn't too much of a rest, it was cuddle, chat, passionate kisses, and lots of DFK. I was hard again in no time.

Second round started with BBBJ, DATY, then 69. She is amazing, we changed a few positions, at the end we were wrapped in each other's arms, bodies molded together with an undeniable connection. Slowly pumping her with DFK and blew the second load.

She is really amazing. Unfortunately she told me she will move on, so it was pretty lucky to see her. Definitely an unforgettable experience.

Chizu - 6.5/10
    Rates: 280

Accurate description on website. Quite tall for a Japanese girl 166cm 47kg. She seems skinnier than 47kg. Nevertheless, she got a A+ or B size and she's got a soft bum to grab onto when she's on her knees. Skin is a bit darker and face is not my type, just my personal opinion.

Her BBBJ is quite good, wet and sloppy. She pays good attention to the head and she got suction + good rhythm. She's also OK with DFK, so the whole session feels sweet and intimate.

Chizu is like a tamed wild cat. She was touching her clit while being pumped. I was stroking her gently and watching her enjoy herself.

Minami Chizu
    Service provided as per description 5 5
    BBBJ +1 +1
    GFE +1
    DFK +1 +0.5
    Overall 8 6.5

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I second that for minami, she is indeed very GFE but very into it too. Did my AR too on her like 2 weeks ago.

Shop Owner
    Thank you very much for the review. Japanese Manager will follow up. Let Chizu improve her GFE.
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry Hills ( Back Entrance from Little Buckingham St. )

0416 020 278
    Wechat:sydney479
    All other enquire please contact: 0416020278
    Instagram : 278club
    http://www.479ginza.com.au/

479 Empire Management