Thread: Luxe massage Ashfield

Senior Member(無間使者)

Luxe massage Ashfield

Went the other day at lunchtime, no booking. Paid for 45mins ($80). Kinda semi cute/slightly chunky Thai girl came in, massage pretty weak. No tickle of tackle. Then offered part 2. $50 for fully clothed , then $100 for nude/bodyslide. Wasn't expecting that much, only had $95. Did the deed and then left, wasn't the best experience, I mean, it was ok.
    Thought that was v pricey tho, won't be back there again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsw1888 View Post
    Went the other day at lunchtime, no booking. Paid for 45mins ($80). Kinda semi cute/slightly chunky Thai girl came in, massage pretty weak. No tickle of tackle. Then offered part 2. $50 for fully clothed , then $100 for nude/bodyslide. Wasn't expecting that much, only had $95. Did the deed and then left, wasn't the best experience, I mean, it was ok.
    Thought that was v pricey tho, won't be back there again.
    Thanks for TOFTT , will avoid .
    Reminds me to put some of the past review of my own to warn others ..
    cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    just down the road at 429 (Parramatta Rd) Leichhardt for $80 you get 30mins not 45mins BUT that includes Thai nude part 2 .. so, yeah, Luxe are tad expensive, thanks for heads up...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh. That is cheap. Ive been lurking around 227 Broadway a bit, but will try 429. What are the MLs like?