Thread: Jenny of Chanel at home Ashfield- Waste of time (Boring and rude)

Junior Member(有D料到)

Jenny of Chanel at home Ashfield- Waste of time (Boring and rude)

First of all I don’t want to ruin anyone’s business. I just want to share my experience about this particular girl. She’s like not interested on what she was doing not even trying to engage or initiate a small talk so pretty boring experience.

Part 1: the massage was pretty shit but I understand because she’s young and new but at least make an effort to talk to your client and show some bit if affection.

Part 2: body to body slide was pretty boring since she doesn’t want to put oil on it. I was so pissed the way she respond every time I ask something if she can do it. I know if someone is not happy is not happy on what she’s doing.

Summary: worst experience ever but at least the owner/manager was pretty polite to listen and agreed to refund the remaining hours since I don’t want to continue the boring session anymore.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The only room I like in that place is the one on the right as you walk in with the closed door & the bathroom. The rest of the place needs a good clean as I personally find it messy & dirty especially if you go at night.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveRogue View Post
    First of all I don’t want to ruin anyone’s business. I just want to share my experience about this particular girl. She’s like not interested on what she was doing not even trying to engage or initiate a small talk so pretty boring experience.

Part 1: the massage was pretty shit but I understand because she’s young and new but at least make an effort to talk to your client and show some bit if affection.

Part 2: body to body slide was pretty boring since she doesn’t want to put oil on it. I was so pissed the way she respond every time I ask something if she can do it. I know if someone is not happy is not happy on what she’s doing.

Summary: worst experience ever but at least the owner/manager was pretty polite to listen and agreed to refund the remaining hours since I don’t want to continue the boring session anymore.
    Was she really 18 and Vietnamese?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No she was only 19!