Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Funniest white lie from a M/L or W/L 🤥

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    They tell girls that they don't need to work anymore and can have a great lifestyle if they move in with them and give up working as a WL or ML.
    One essential truth I've learned about women over the years is that they don't want to be 'rescued' or 'saved. They just want to be entertained.

Smart W/L's enjoy milking it when they hear a line like this as the possibilities for money are endless.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinraman View Post
    Hey Fellowship of the Punt ⚔️,

Always looking for a good read and laugh, and there’s a wealth of experience in the fellowship.

What’s the funniest white lie a ML or WL has told you during a session or on WeChat to entice you back?
    We have all got the “you’re so big" and “handsome boy,” but has anyone gotten anything original and hilarious?

Cheers,

One butt ring to rule them all.

I'm sure many of us have heard some pretty funny white lies out there! My favorite one was this ML, who told me that I was her "favourite customer" and she gave me a free drink as an "act of appreciation". Little did she know, I knew it was just a ploy to keep me coming back—but it worked!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    They're all bullshit...end of thread........
    How many punters lie?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    How many punters lie?
    Like tell the WL/ML they're the next Elon Musk, a bachelor, and promise the world to them? Yeah there are many pathological liars out there...

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Someone tell me what "your dick is too hard" means, is that even a thing?
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hahaha I have heard them all before the same lines over and over again,this thread is hilarious, it’s gotten to the point I call them out and simply reply “No darling I’m sure in fact I’m positive you say that to all your customers “ some say no and then reply “but I heard you last week before our booking” and watch the stutter and confusion begin LOL it actually makes the next visit a little more relaxed and genuine to be honest.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    "I missed you."

Punters bring up lots of BS to girls (which I heard from girls) such as having lots of money, showing off their expensive watches or where they live and how they travel around the world many times and claiming they stay at luxury hotels. They tell girls that they don't need to work anymore and can have a great lifestyle if they move in with them and give up working as a WL or ML.
    For a few it may be true.

WL’s cannot differentiate what is the truth and what is a lie. That’s the problem.

Which is a pity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For a few it may be true.

WL’s cannot differentiate what is the truth and what is a lie. That’s the problem.

Which is a pity.
    Shit only six more posts dude! Choose wisely!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    I know….

It’s a worry, but like giving up punting, it’s almost impossible to stop.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    I’m too weak….

I messaged dotcumwhatever to ask whether I should stay or go. I was seeking his approval to stay.

Buuuuuuut since he is slow on the uptake to answer as “he has a life and I don’t” the show must go on.

There are too many great posts to respond to.

Oops, the dye has been cast!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not funny, but 'I only **insert sexual act** with the hot ones like you'.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "I promise I never BB before"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinraman View Post
    Hey Fellowship of the Punt ⚔️,

Always looking for a good read and laugh, and there’s a wealth of experience in the fellowship.

What’s the funniest white lie a ML or WL has told you during a session or on WeChat to entice you back?
    We have all got the “you’re so big" and “handsome boy,” but has anyone gotten anything original and hilarious?

Cheers,

One butt ring to rule them all.

I know this one! Mine was when a ML told me he was going to give me a "special gift" if I came back for another session. When I went back, he presented me with an empty box and said, "This is the special gift; it's the thought that counts!" We both laughed and then enjoyed our session together.

Banned
    Why do WL’s send pics and txts if they won’t go further? Why do they bother? I can’t work that one out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    Like tell the WL/ML they're the next Elon Musk, a bachelor, and promise the world to them? Yeah there are many pathological liars out there...

What if it’s the truth and the WL’s are too self absorbed in their merry go round to realise?

I’m thinking even if the one I like, yes, there’s one. Even if she said yes due to the fuck around she’s given me I’d just say no.

It’s like “you played me and now I’ll play you”.

Now there’s no winner.

Great.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why do WL’s send pics and txts if they won’t go further? Why do they bother? I can’t work that one out.
    Maybe to drum up more business?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don't have boyfriend

Oh my gosh so big

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12