Thread: C Vivi - Arousal Queen

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

C Vivi - Arousal Queen

Just saw C Vivi today, thought i'd share

Face: 7/10, photos provided show a small semblence of what she looks like.
    Body: 8/10, She really does have natural D's, she is around 160, nromal size, not skiny or curvy
    Personality: 9/10 She does work really hard, will explain in more detail below
    Service 8/10: Depends on what you are after, if you like more time fucking, then might not be your girl, if you'd like more time on bbbj, catbath then yes.

Experience (1 hour Booking) :
    So I came to the room , saw Vivi and she gave me hug. I then went to shower where she proceeded to wash me.

After the wash, she told me to lay face down on the bed, where she proceeded to lick my body head to toe including rimming. I personally felt her tongue was pretty dry so didnt have much impact but it was a nice effort.

She then instructed me to turn around where she started doing the same (cat bath) my body from top to bottom. Her focus areas were my ears, my nipples and the BBBJ. This part lasted for around 30 minutes to the point I could see my dick shine because of the amount of saliva on it. Furthermore she did do deepthroat and her tongue kept on knocking by dick whilst it was in her mouth. Whilst I normally like to start the sex earlier, this did get me extremely aroused so it was a dilema in my mind.

She then proceeded the riding me in cowgirl. Watching her D cup bust whilst in CG position was extremley arousing. Furthermore, whilst she was riding me, she was doing everything to get me aroused. (I.e, Talking dirty words, licking my ears). I even tried to stop because I was about to finish to quickly but she kept on going. Whilst she kept on going, I put my hands on her thighs and found it completely sticky (wet) and thats when I blew my load (I was completely aroused at this point) . This all lasted around 10 minutes. FYI, just to give some perspective, it usually is VERY HARD for me to blow my load (takes me around 20 minutes) but she knows how to arouse.

I then layed there on the bed where she gave a message and finished as the buzzer rang.

WIR: If you are the type that likes continous fucking, probably not for you but if you like to be aroused the entire time then yes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review she sounds interesting. How was her English?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review. I will have to visit her soon.

How much did you pay and does she offer CIM?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The girls who do rimming take service to another level. No doubt taught in China saunas.