Thread: Thai Marine AWESOME

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thai Marine AWESOME

Hi Bros

I know there are tonnes of reports on Marine but she was sooo awesome just what I needed that night that I just got to put my 2 cents in.

Looks:

Marine is tight and her slinky gold dress accentuated her curves just right. And i dont know if it is just me but her face reminds me of a tanned Rose McGowan. To me at least. And she looked hotter as I prefer tanned complexions. She has some enhanced assets but they felt ok and not too of putting so was thumbs up from me.

Action:

From the get go she oozed GFE. And I prefer GFE, I know she just a pro and I am just a John but thats what I pay for. Escape. In the hour in that room, she is my long lost sweet heart no past no future just present. And she gave that in spades. Deep intimate eye contact, cheeky smiles and most importantly soft kisses turning into right proper DFK.

DATY was ok no taste quite clean. Was responsive but it was mid shift so couldn't really get her soaking wet understandable. Transition to her ministrations on me and that was awesome. Slow deep eye contact as she took me deep. Felt like a girlfriend, that first time where you just let your passions get the better of you. Transitioned into multi positions from there, 69 then cowgirl then seated, mish, spoon doggie then finished in mish. I was actually quite impressed with her flexibility i could just maneuver her wherever. Pretty awesome. All the while we alternated initiating DFK. I was in heaven. Finished in Doggie. rested.

Part 2 was good too, had to help me get over the line, not her fault.. prob my age but was able to finish CIM as the buzzer kept going.

She was just what I needed. So from the bottom of my heart. Thank you Marine I really needed that.

And fellow punters... the BOYS if you will... please be nice to her she is awesome.

PS: I am now just getting greedy... If you fellow readers read this and know anyone like Marine please PM me I will post for you. TBH been searching for someone just like my good ol' Thai Barbie from Dream Girls... never got to do FS and don't think she does... if she does not with me... so been searching for someone just like her... man....Marine would have to be very close.... but even with the awesome performance.... I still cant get the RNT out of my head... lol just need a spinner as tight as her i reckon..

anyways BOYS happy punting, stay safe and keep your sailors caps on.

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for the review. Got to say like the PS lol... saw thai Barbie a while back from Dream Girls and understand the obsession. Good luck with your search but there really is only one Barbie