Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you give your real name to MLs?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Given we accept that these ladies selling their bodies for our cash are, understandably, using false names... it only makes sense that we (men) too should use false names.
    It is a form of keeping everyone's privacy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most MLs couldn't care less what your name is, and don't ask. Even if they have only 5 customers a day, that's around 30 per week. After a month she's not going to remember you.....unless you've given her a spectacular orgasm or visit the same girl every week.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    "Hello R.M. Williams so good to see you again!"

I have a generic three letter name I give (not mine). I've punted so many times at this point he feels like a whole other identity.
    This with me too. I use a generic Anglo name to WLs, have always used the same one.
    There have been a few occasions where I have used my real name, but only to girls I feel a strong attraction to. They are usually part time WLs / uni student types.

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LBW1959 View Post
    ....unless you've given her a spectacular orgasm.
    Fuck that’s most of the bro’s on here then going by their reports

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My first time was with a mate and had a chitchat with the receptionist before we left. The girl was really good so I booked her for next week. When receptionist asked my name I told her its Alex which was my mate's name. Since then Alex is my punting name

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rubit moore View Post
    Exactly. I’ve said ‘Castrol’ or even ‘Sid Chrome’ before hahaha. Oooh nice tool Meester Sid Chrome haha.

One of these should get you some brownie points - Panjeet, Well Hung, Hung Lo, Sum-Ting Long, Long-Fat Cok, Pookie, Ray Ray, Chad, Tyrone.

If she asks what you do for a living, say you're a happiness consultant.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fake name and a burner phone too

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seafood View Post
    If you use pay Id, you see their name, they see yours
    Cash only. Always.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by LBW1959 View Post
    Most MLs couldn't care less what your name is, and don't ask. Even if they have only 5 customers a day, that's around 30 per week. After a month she's not going to remember you.....unless you've given her a spectacular orgasm or visit the same girl every week.
    I don’t mean to rain on your parade, but I suggest that 99.99% of the “spectacular orgasms” are fake and acted out to boost the customers’ ego trips.

God hasn’t yet created working girls that have endless orgasms with many clients— daily!

However, I’m pretty sure if you’re a big tipper then the girls will remember you for sure. The same goes with waiters and waitresses at restaurants. They certainly remember big tipping clients.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    I don’t mean to rain on your parade, but I suggest that 99.99% of the “spectacular orgasms” are fake and acted out to boost the customers’ ego trips.
    Hey Andrew, yes, completely agree with you here. Certainly a lot of the ooohs and aahhhs are designed purely to get the punter coming back for another session. Positive reinforcement psychology.
    And the obvious fakers who are otherwise just going through the motions are a real turn-off. However when I have a girl grinding her pussy into my face and I have to wipe the juices off my chin afterwards, I'm pretty sure she was enjoying herself.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nah, never.. I use John, James, Jack, Jim, Joe, or sometimes just J. you got the point

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post

God hasn’t yet created working girls that have endless orgasms with many clients— daily!

However, I’m pretty sure if you’re a big tipper then the girls will remember you for sure. The same goes with waiters and waitresses at restaurants. They certainly remember big tipping clients.
    All this time I thought I was a sex god. Illusion shattered.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I give my real first name because I am single and have nothing to hide. Even if someone tried to blackmail me, my brother is an adult entertainer so I can't possibly disappoint my parents more than he already has.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    I give my real first name because I am single and have nothing to hide. Even if someone tried to blackmail me, my brother is an adult entertainer so I can't possibly disappoint my parents more than he already has.
    I want to hear blackmail stories cause people here make it seem like it's a common thing?
    I know there's concerns like random encounter on the streets but it's a rare occasion and the ladies well the ones I know won't go up to the person unless they're close friends.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    I want to hear blackmail stories cause people here make it seem like it's a common thing?
    I know there's concerns like random encounter on the streets but it's a rare occasion and the ladies well the ones I know won't go up to the person unless they're close friends.
    I'd say, yes, it is POSSIBLE in theory, IF for some reason, the girl has reason to be vindictive. But MY personal experience? Haven't seen any in SYD, but in other places, yes I have seen friends in civilian settings, especially PRC's. From BOTH sides, it's just a VERY discreet nod, a slight dip of the head. She doesn't approach or call out to you as you might be with someone; likewise, you don't call out or approach her because she might be with someone. The OK sign is one party stops, pauses, after the eye contact, nod. If it's not a problem, it's an invitation to walk over and have a conversation. Otherwise, the 2nd party just walks on, as does the first party.

I find the ladies very astute, and why not? Makes BUSINESS sense - who wants to alienate a customer?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had a lady ask me where i work once. I gave her the company name on a knee jerk reaction but immediately regretted it. Hope she was just trying to make conversation and never tried to look me up

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I understand why fellow punters prefer to uphold privacy. In reality most shops and ladies probably could care less about what your actual name / details are.

If you have a genuine connection with someone though, wouldnt hurt?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    dun worry bro. Most of the time the clients are thinking too much. MLs are very discrete, and would like their job and private life to remain separate . They are probably more worried about getting exposed than you are.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah you're probably right. I'm overthinking.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Tell 'em your name is"next" ' cause that's who you are.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast