Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Korean Jules, Rhodes

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quad View Post
    Why is everything on this forum a contest ?
    Use to talk to her regularly online and once she told me she was busy doing home karaoke and she said told me she sing would a song for me if i like. I said maybe next time.
    No i wasn't a client just online chat .
    You're special to her bro. She's got photos of you in her bedroom just waiting for the day you post in this forum asking her to sing you that song she promised.

You're super special. She only talks to you regularly online (lol idiot). I reckon when you post this shit you're low key trying to tell other punters that you're special but you're not lol.

I agree with Tan. Fucking simp LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by tan30 View Post
    Edit:

Please chritmas-chan, sing me a song ***sighh***
    Omg Christmas Chan. Don't ever change. Our connection is special wuwu.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Meng and Tan can relate.
    Their mother was a health nut who went to the gym alot when they were growing up so ended up getting fed almost entirely veg and organic snacks, almond milk ridden with soy, etc , I always wonder if that comprised their physical development such as height and facial characteristics but ended up feeling resentful so I don't ponder it for too long.

Senior Member(無間使者) TheBigChungus's Avatar

Korean Jules, Rhodes

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigChungus View Post
    BC this is the plot for the movie.
    Two soys were fed feminine foods even though were guy's . That's been at the agenda most of their life too. Being really small and fed rice cakes with prune juice. Complete goyslop diet like they were just barely kept alive. Anytime they ask for masculine food they were fed horrible organic shit. They think grilled chicken with white rice and steamed vegetables is a meal what the actual fuck .
    They are told about how much better veggies are for you, even though they aren't for human consumption. Mum is trying to mold them into being a good little soy boy . "Yes sweetheart drink all the detox smoothies and tea mummy makes you then we're gonna fill you up with steamed vegetables and stew!"

BC this is the plot for the movie.
    Two soys were fed feminine foods even though were guy's . That's been at the agenda most of their life too. Being really small and fed rice cakes with prune juice. Complete goyslop diet like they were just barely kept alive. Anytime they ask for masculine food they were fed horrible organic shit. They think grilled chicken with white rice and steamed vegetables is a meal what the actual fuck .
    They are told about how much better veggies are for you, even though they aren't for human consumption. Mum is trying to mold them into being a good little soy boy . "Yes sweetheart drink all the detox smoothies and tea mummy makes you then we're gonna fill you up with steamed vegetables and stew!"
    Yeah fuck that hey, if you’re not drinking Milo with full cream milk and 3 steaks for breakfast you’re literally a soy boy cuck beta male. Which is ew.

Banned
    Lol, let's stay on topic aye

You literally admitted you just chat to her online and havnt seen her as a client. Added nothing to this thread. Literally a simp asking for attention hahha

I bet when you talk to any woman you probably reminisce about it, maybe even tell your friends you had a chat and the connection you felt. It's sad really.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am typing to her now. She is hanging on every key stroke. Alliteration really pushes her buttons.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Guys!! Don't fight over me!! I just got doordashed again fml

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Meng and Tan can relate.
    Their mother was a health nut who went to the gym alot when they were growing up so ended up getting fed almost entirely veg and organic snacks, almond milk ridden with soy, etc , I always wonder if that comprised their physical development such as height and facial characteristics but ended up feeling resentful so I don't ponder it for too long.
    Does it hurt your soul that you didn't realise who phobicjohn5 really is?

You incel loser. Rather then simping online. Why don't you book her?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Does it hurt your soul that you didn't realise who phobicjohn5 really is?

You incel loser. Rather then simping online. Why don't you book her?
    Sounds like your mum did not feed you and your soy twin Tan enough veggies since you both seem to be deficient in some nutrients in the brain. This is one reason why I have recommend you both start going to fast food places everyday for the next 4-5 years and also because they just taste great. Fast food is usually masculine and consists of fatty meat dishes that actually fill you up unlike the organic poison your mother pushes on you.
    Can't believe you eats her poison up like an abused dog. You literally just eat a can of tuna fish and say it's a meal. She makes sandwiches with just cheese and tomatoes and you thinks it's dinner. If you fuck did ever make it to 83 years old you will both weigh the same as now (120lbs) and looks like you just crawled out of a gulag.

Korean Jules, Rhodes

Sounds like your mum did not feed you and your soy twin Tan enough veggies since you both seem to be deficient in some nutrients in the brain. This is one reason why I have recommend you both start going to fast food places everyday for the next 4-5 years and also because they just taste great. Fast food is usually masculine and consists of fatty meat dishes that actually fill you up unlike the organic poison your mother pushes on you.
    Can't believe you eats her poison up like an abused dog. You literally just eat a can of tuna fish and say it's a meal. She makes sandwiches with just cheese and tomatoes and you thinks it's dinner. If you fuck did ever make it to 83 years old you will both weigh the same as now (120lbs) and looks like you just crawled out of a gulag.

We’ll pick a side! First you say they’re fed enough veggies by their mum as well as detox smoothies.

Then you say Meng and Tan didn’t eat enough veggies and are deficient in nutrients in the brain.

But then you contradict yourself by saying “veggies aren’t made for human consumption”

Let’s all go out tor some steak and squash this aus99 beef LMAO

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigChungus View Post
    We’ll pick a side! First you say they’re fed enough veggies by their mum as well as detox smoothies.

Then you say Meng and Tan didn’t eat enough veggies and are deficient in nutrients in the brain.

But then you contradict yourself by saying “veggies aren’t made for human consumption”

Let’s all go out tor some steak and squash this aus99 beef LMAO
    I made a post on this thread and they started this .
    Eating their mums diet make them mineral deficient and and made them estrogenic and emasculated. They are both hopeless.
    Anyway i am working on script for sequel and maybe a trilogy .

Banned
    All this talk about mums, I think quad has an Oedipus complex. Explains why he writes sonnets to wls. Do you get off on it?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    He still didn't answer my question to him. I thought he had a special relationship with Christmas.

How could he not even realise she was with us all along?

She literally even gave him a YouTube link to a song "she promised him" lol.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    He still didn't answer my question to him. I thought he had a special relationship with Christmas.

How could he not even realise she was with us all along?

She literally even gave him a YouTube link to a song "she promised him" lol.
    Yes i did read this thread and i wouldn't have posted if i knew she wasn't the Op.
    Only two soy's took my post as being derogatory on this Forum Meng and soy twin Tan. Nobody else cares. It would have been forgotten but u two soys starting acting like a disgruntled customer at Woolworth's checkout .
    On a more serious note Ming u better get u Mum to book u into the Dentist ASAP as those decayed cavities have left u with bad tooth sensitivity and cracked molars and there is a big hole where there use to be a tooth and other molar is slightly chipped.
    I feel for u Ming because i know u are in a lot of pain. and being stuck in a 120 pound emasculated body.
    U can thank me later .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes i did read this thread and i wouldn't have posted if i knew she wasn't the Op.
    Only two soy's took my post as being derogatory on this Forum Meng and soy twin Tan. Nobody else cares. It would have been forgotten but u two soys starting acting like a disgruntled customer at Woolworth's checkout .
    On a more serious note Ming u better get u Mum to book u into the Dentist ASAP as those decayed cavities have left u with bad tooth sensitivity and cracked molars and there is a big hole where there use to be a tooth and other molar is slightly chipped.
    I feel for u Ming because i know u are in a lot of pain. and being stuck in a 120 pound emasculated body.
    U can thank me later .
    Look, it's no fun being ridiculed but why do you insult people like you're still in primary school?

Just ignore it and stop trying to pour more oil with the worst 'your mum' insults.

Calling people soy boys just makes you even more childish.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Look, it's no fun being ridiculed but why do you insult people like you're still in primary school?

Just ignore it and stop trying to pour more oil with the worst 'your mum' insults.

Calling people soy boys just makes you even more childish.
    We come from different eras and if u cannot relate there is nothing i can do.
    However thank you for the only member on this forum with the gumption to out Meng and Tan as bullies.
    Somebody mogs me i will retaliate.
    At least the whole forum knows now these two are cucks .

Banned
    Mate. You're legit fantasizing on a WL you've never even met, on a fucking pay for sex forum. How sad can you get. Grow up aye.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by tan30 View Post
    Mate. You're legit fantasizing on a WL you've never even met, on a fucking pay for sex forum. How sad can you get. Grow up aye.
    I last chat online to Christmas in 2018 .Since then i have travelled through Asia and had met quite a few goth girls ( Okay nothing never lasted but that's the breaks ). This thread started 06/11 /22 i joined Oct 24 and made a post on this thread Nov 20 . Get with the program its late 2023 . You acting like the tabloid press about nothing .

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast