Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Korean Jules, Rhodes

Senior Member(無間使者) TheBigChungus's Avatar
    LMAO that’s Jules for you.

Hey guys, would appreciate if I could get Jules' contact details DMed. Her ad is up right now but no contact details on there.

Been keeping an eye out on this thread but never had the luck to find how to contact Jules.

Thanks in advance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i think she only has contact when she has availablility

So the only way to contact her is message through e&b?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She does not have any contact details in the site. Please share her contact details ☺️

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloscha View Post
    Her ad is up right now but no contact details on there.
    Quote Originally Posted by expert View Post
    She does not have any contact details in the site. Please share her contact details ☺️
    Her blog isn't down, her contact details are on it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So the only way to contact her is message through e&b?
    Wait what? Can you message through e&B?

Her blog is down atm from what I can see.

Tried booking her for yesterday, no reply. GG

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Her blog is down atm from what I can see.
    Her blog is definitely not down haha, this chick has a wicked sense of humour for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by puntcar View Post
    Her blog is definitely not down haha, this chick has a wicked sense of humour for sure.
    Yeah lol, bros just needa use their brains abahahha

Her contact info is right on her blog, she’s probably finding her next potential mate. If ye can solve the riddle ye shall have her number and potentially engage in coitus with her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigChungus View Post
    Her contact info is right on her blog, she’s probably finding her next potential mate. If ye can solve the riddle ye shall have her number and potentially engage in coitus with her.
    Honestly yeah, if she's only seeing one client a day she'd probably want to have some fun with them before having some fun with them lol

Honestly yeah, if she's only seeing one client a day she'd probably want to have some fun with them before having some fun with them lol
    Man I tried, tried booking with her but yet no success. I’m kicking myself now for when I had the opportunity to see her but Taylor swift was in town bahahaha

Jules if you’re reading this, please reply back kkkkk I swear Taylor wasn’t worth it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigChungus View Post
    Man I tried, tried booking with her but yet no success. I’m kicking myself now for when I had the opportunity to see her but Taylor swift was in town bahahaha

Jules if you’re reading this, please reply back kkkkk I swear Taylor wasn’t worth it
    Should have sweetened the deal and asked if she wanted to go with you to Taylor Swift instead hahahaa

Korean Jules, Rhodes

Should have sweetened the deal and asked if she wanted to go with you to Taylor Swift instead hahahaa

I’ve got her contact saved but that is the whole point she takes down her number so she isn’t contacted when she doesn’t want to. I don’t think anyone will be sharing it.

I got a feeling it’s her main phone number too so even less willing to do so.

Just think about it. She gets tested by a horny punter when her add isn’t up asking for sex. Come on guys. Need to respect their jobs. Her add is up when she wants to work and be texted. Otherwise not and she wants to live her life. Can you imagine the amount of texts she gets already lol.

Just keep F5’ing ! Happened one day for me.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    I’ve got her contact saved but that is the whole point she takes down her number so she isn’t contacted when she doesn’t want to. I don’t think anyone will be sharing it.

I got a feeling it’s her main phone number too so even less willing to do so.

Just think about it. She gets tested by a horny punter when her add isn’t up asking for sex. Come on guys. Need to respect their jobs. Her add is up when she wants to work and be texted. Otherwise not and she wants to live her life. Can you imagine the amount of texts she gets already lol.

Just keep F5’ing ! Happened one day for me.
    100%. Also blokes who don't get a response gets salty and post here asking her to answer them. Like come on bros. Y'all are so desperate.

Chill. If the stars align and you get a booking then all good. If not then keep trying or move on lol. I mean it took me like 2-3 years to book Jessie at Ginza.

Korean Jules, Rhodes

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    100%. Also blokes who don't get a response gets salty and post here asking her to answer them. Like come on bros. Y'all are so desperate.

Chill. If the stars align and you get a booking then all good. If not then keep trying or move on lol. I mean it took me like 2-3 years to book Jessie at Ginza.

Hope this wasn’t for me lol, cause it was clearly meant as a joke.

:eyes:

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    that is the whole point she takes down her number
    What are you talking about, its on her blog still. Perhaps being able to find it is the challenge, to filter out midwits

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast