Thread: DTM with best part1

DTM with best part1

I first posted this in another thread, link below,
    It was there I was asked to post in AR,

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ghlight=Dragon

After reading this chat, I thought I would share one of the best massages I have had in a long while.
    A while ago, one of my go to places, Jun in Rockdale, asked if I would like to try their double girl with Dragon Tender next time.
    So last week when I was transiting through the area with some free time. It was just before shop opening time when I WeChat to ask. I was planning to do 90mins, but after been delayed getting there, I had to changed to only an hour, as I was on the way a site meeting.
    In that hour I got one of the best dual massages, and unlike many doubles where one girl will often leave early after release. They both continued to the end and it went a little over time as well.
    What was great and different is the boss lady gave me one of her expert body and head massages with a bit of teasing that I like, while the other lady mainly concentrated on my lower back and upper legs while I was front down.
    It was when I was on my back where she did great, working on my tightness around my lower waist and leg tendons, then moved in from there, with a nice slow dragon massage.
    All the while I was getting the most relaxing shoulder and neck massage, and somewhere in there I remember getting a nice ankle and feet massage.

many details were left out on purposes.

In closing, it was like having one of the best legitimate expert massages with a dragon and groin tendon massages capped off with some slow teasing till relief in one nice package treatment.
    As my work has a lot of desk time, I felt tension relief for days after.

WIR,
    yes, I look forward to having another treatment like that again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jun_massage View Post
    SUKI AVAILABLE UNTIL 9pm

Attachment 92440
    Is this a real photo of Suki? If so, wow I definitely need to try.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by eagerpunter View Post
    Is this a real photo of Suki? If so, wow I definitely need to try.
    Yes this is 1000% real photo! Come and see for yourself

Shop Owner
    ⭐BUSTY AND PETITE SUKI IS AVAILABLE ONLY AT JUN MASSAGE ROCKDALE!⭐

512A Princes Highway, Rockdale
    0410 568 587
    WeChat: massage512A

Experience the TRUE meaning of VIP TREATMENT with FIRECRACKER SUKI in ROCKDALE

Suki, the enchanting masseuse is available ONLY at Jun Massage in Rockdale! She offers a unique blend of relaxation and expertise. Despite her petite frame, she wields a masterful touch in various massage techniques, including deep tissue, dragon tendon, remedial, and therapeutic massages. Suki's proficiency in these arts will transport you to a realm of pure bliss.

Yet, Suki is not only a skilled therapist but also a vision of seduction. Her petite stature accentuates her captivating curves, making her a captivating presence. Suki's massages not only cater to your physical well-being but also nurture your soul, leaving you thoroughly rejuvenated. Don't pass up the chance to encounter Suki's magic – she's your gateway to unrivaled pleasure and tranquility.

Suki,这位迷人的按摩师,仅在Rockdale的君按摩店提供服务!她提供了一种独特的放松和专业技能 的融合。尽管她的身材娇小,但她在各种按摩技巧,包括深层组织、龙筋、康复和治疗按摩方面有着精湛的技艺。 Suki在这些领域的熟练技巧将把您带入一个纯粹幸福的境界。

然而,Suki不仅是一位技艺高超的治疗师,还是一位诱惑的视觉享受。她娇小的身材凸显了她引人注目的曲线 ,使她成为一种令人着迷的存在。Suki的按摩不仅迎合您的身体健康,还滋养您的灵魂,让您完全恢复活力。 不要错过与Suki的亲密接触——她是您通往无与伦比的快乐和宁静之门。