Thread: Bad luck, bad timing?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bad luck, bad timing?

Girl: Nacy/Helen
    Nationality: Chinese
    Date of visit: 11/06/2022 late Sunday
    Services: FS not available, Bbbj, spanish

I had a 60? mins session with Nacy or Nancy or Helen. Needless to say, it didn't go well and she wasn't willing to give out her name at the end. No tattoos, quite a gut, fully shaved with a pretty big rack but she said no sex when she saw my package? I was looking for FS and she refused, returned money while I waited for another lady. She came back and offered Bbbj for $100 and it was this or the door as no others were available. Tbh, I should have taken the door. No energy, or connection. She was surprised I lasted past the 3min of Spanish and was frustrated I wasn't popping from this behaviour. I asked for the mamasan by this time and she was at a lack for words and said to come back some other time and apologised.

I've seen reviews for thos establishment and Nacy and they are overwhelmingly positive, not sure if this girl is throwing out a name to protect herself from a bad review or what.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Visibly, this Nancy is no longer the good lady a couple years ago.
    To be fair, the service is standardized, attitude is average.
    The age should be around 45-48, body shape and face are also very normal or below average