Thread: J Mion

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Post J Mion

J Mion - new girl at Ginza who's only been here few weeks and she's in for the long run as she's studying.
    She's cute and is GFE but inexperienced imo.

Started off session with a bj in shower then moved to the bed and went in for some DFK but instead got some light kisses/lip pressing action going on (but gonna attribute that to inexperience as she has DFK listed?)

She has real nice breasts and it felt great putting my hand on those. It was at this point that I noticed that she's quite sensitive. I would get body jolt reactions from her when licking her nipples.

Moved on to DATY - she's shaved and has little bit of lips. I don't think she liked it a lot due to her being sensitive as she tensed a few times and her legs where pretty much preventing me from tonguing too much. She looked uncomfortable so I stopped not long after.

Pussyslide - yes and I enjoyed it.

Went Mish then doggy. Enjoyed the sex. I liked her expressions especially when she's feeling it and you can hear her light breaths. Sexy and cute!

WIR? I don't think so as I like my DATY and DFK. Maybe further down the line when she gets more experience.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thanks for your AR.

Although i know pretty/cute is subjective, how would you rate her look out of 10?
    Does she look like her profile photo?

Thanks.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'd say 7-8 for me and photo is pretty accurate but I don't recall her eyes being that big.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh, okay. Her big eyes in the profile photo are quite attractive haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    is this the same mion who is on the roster tomorrow? The photos looks nice but from your AR prob not worth the price

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Well. Her rate really give a hint that she is at top-quality level. She is the girl I want to explore next.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xtc123 View Post
    I would get body jolt reactions from her when licking her nipples.
    Aaah the classic Japanese girl body jolt. There must be a course they all attend over there.