Establishment :.41 Epping

Date of Visit : Nov 2022

Contact Details : wechat- twinklestar8688
Level 1, 41 Beecroft Road, Epping NSW 2121

Phone : 0411 984 066

Hours of Business : 10-8pm

Rates : $65 45mins

Size/shape : size 6 B cup slim 163 cm 47kg

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese - looks Korean pretty girl. Good English.

I have seen Lily before at 227 north Strathfield about few months ago she just come back from holiday. Every one love fresh sushi right?
I think she is rostered there every Mondays md Wednesdays?

227 NS have a new shop "41 Epping " Lilly is roster there atm. Went there last week ...the shop is great very convenient for parking( Coles 2 hr free) 1 mintues walk from station . The room is huge got central air con with shower head in room !....I dare to say is better than 227NS.

Pay the young good looking guy $65 for 45mins ( promotion atm) not long Llily walk in she looks just as pretty but it seem she has lost a few kg..not as cuvry now. We chat abit " luckily" Lilly recognize me nd remember where we left off last visit

Straight to part 2 no need to say the " magic words this time " I got behind her start to feel her boobs first then every inches of her body Lily reach back grap my cock..he is already hard . I begin to undress her bit by bit while sucking her neck..she let out some soft moan...it was pretty hot the next 20 minutes im a very happy man. Lily has a very soft personality very polite down to Earth nature...treat her nice she would obey you instructions nd followed you lead nd match it very well. Lily is Listed as open mind you can't go wrong with her. Definitely in my top 10 list of all time.

Here is my first AR on Lily
http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...y-My-lucky-day