Thread: Outdoors fun

Junior Member(有D料到)

Outdoors fun

Hi fellas, any word on some WL who might be up for some outdoors fun? Like going for a bushwalk at Mt Coot-tha and stopping for a nice BJ and fun off the track along the way?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think this would work out quite expensive as you will be paying by the hour. Time to get there, time for the walk, time to get back. 2 hours plus.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    I think this would work out quite expensive as you will be paying by the hour. Time to get there, time for the walk, time to get back. 2 hours plus.
    bucket list stuff mate paying a bit of premium is to be expected i reckon

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Pre-covid, I've taken 2 ML's to Mt. Cootha for a bit of fun in the back seat of the car. All for the cost of dinner.
    As for BJ bushwalk, GL.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    in my younger days with an ex girlfriend, she gave me a BJ at a look out on our climb in the Grampians. Pull out at the last second, and the spunk flew out over her head into the Valley below - What a feeling! Had a raunchy session with her on the drive up towards Oreilley's as well... Well worth doing it with a GF or FB. But if paying by the hours, it can get very expensive

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    in my younger days with an ex girlfriend, she gave me a BJ at a look out on our climb in the Grampians. Pull out at the last second, and the spunk flew out over her head into the Valley below - What a feeling! Had a raunchy session with her on the drive up towards Oreilley's as well... Well worth doing it with a GF or FB. But if paying by the hours, it can get very expensive
    Exactly like that mate. Hard to do that without a GF though which is why I'd be looking to pay.
    I'd be happy for some of that backseat of the car action as well.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by punting4fun View Post
    Hi fellas, any word on some WL who might be up for some outdoors fun? Like going for a bushwalk at Mt Coot-tha and stopping for a nice BJ and fun off the track along the way?
    I'd say the ML/WL would have to know you fairly well for something like that.
    Who in their right mind would go bushwalking with a total stranger, in particular from this kind of scene?

Senior Member(無間使者)

fing a Thai lady not shop girls

Just hook up with a Thai lady easy they are around and have girlfriends.
    Not a shop girl waste of money out side
    Last edited by Herpetology; 08-11-2022 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Thai

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I just read a review on PP of a girl that might be perfect for you.. she does outcall only and likes the outdoors.. good luck!!

https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...srl=1667898948

Senior Member(無間使者)
    can confirm Mt Cootha is a good play area but it became much more difficult during COVID because of everyone going there for exercise and walking dogs.

I've never had to take a WL there but have taken quite a few freebies from dating sites.

A few tips:

Simpson Falls area is too popular with the guys in their cars just wanting to watch.
    Silky Oak picnics area is good and easy to wander off (south after the under covere tables). One night had sex with one chick there and completely naked. No traffic, nothing
    Hoop Pine is good, walk across the open space and take a walk there
    Grey GumPicnic Area is good. Toilet block is quite spacious. Over the past few years they removed some nice protective screening around the picnic tables that spoiled that fun.
    Gold Mine area has some nice tracks. This is good as you know from the small carpark how many people are likely to be there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hear the cemetery is quite and a bit freaky

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joejohnson8 View Post
    Don’t laugh had a serious offer on this - declined…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joejohnson8 View Post
    Went to Toowong cemetery a few times with an attractive couple. The lady would provide a fantstic blowjob while hubby watched.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Spectrophilia
    nice work on the dark side of fun
    Your experienced in shops and other activities
    Sir