Thread: Redcliffe area

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Redcliffe area

Hi all first time posting im looking for advice on full body massage northside around redcliffe northlakes area. Not after full service .
    Thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    chloe at lawnton. she's on locanto under massagers. just type in lawnton up the top. all info is on there. she doesnt send pics though. but she is true to her word and does a loverly job with a massage with hand relief. give her a try mate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattlesnake View Post
    .....Not after full service .Thanks
    What exactly ARE you after? Just massage or some extras, too?
    Being more specific might help with the answers.
    And there are already a few threads about north side and Redcliffe area.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattlesnake View Post
    Hi all first time posting im looking for advice on full body massage northside around redcliffe northlakes area. Not after full service .
    Thanks
    HK Massage and UME, both in Sutton St. You can get a decent all body massage in both places. Limited extras available, but who knows what might eventuate if you get to know the ladies there a bit better. Some boilers, but also some okayish younger ones, both shops can be hit and miss.
    Redcliffe Thai Massage Victoria Ave and Smile Thai Massage by Sophie in Clontarf are also good places for a decent massage. Again, limited options might be available depending on rapport with MLs.
    Skyview Margate: boiler place
    New shop on Hornibrook Pde: boiler place
    Newish shop next to Bunnings Rothwell: boiler place

That's pretty much what's available in Redcliffe.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Realising how old this post is but anyone have luck in Radcliffe or can recommend?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hk would be your best option. All the other options are pretty average from my experience. Has any one tried any of the newer places around?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by D-what View Post
    Hk would be your best option. All the other options are pretty average from my experience. Has any one tried any of the newer places around?
    HK has been generally solid with a couple of misses
    May have to punt some

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone tried any of the new shops around Redcliffe?

I went to the shop of main road recently but ended up being legit thought there was a little bit of tickling going on but left with blue balls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by D-what View Post
    Has anyone tried any of the new shops around Redcliffe?

I went to the shop of main road recently but ended up being legit thought there was a little bit of tickling going on but left with blue balls.
    What shops are you talking about? I am not aware that there is anything new that hasn't been open for at least 6 months.
    And the Main Rd shop has been discussed in the forum quite a while ago.....for example that it was legit.
    Sometimes it can save money and prevent disappointment (and blue balls....) to use the search function.
    If you must punt in Redcliffe, go to HK or UME (in that order...). The other shops are either legit or totally useless.