Establishment : Diva Body Tone

Date of Visit : Nov 2022
Address: 43 Albion Street Surry Hills NSW 2010 Sydney
Tel: (02) 9281-1098
☎️ 0401-616-343
Wechat: abc43a2
http://www.diva43.com/

Business Hours : 10am- 3am

Size/shape : 160cm Height, Natural A+Cup Adorable Look and Young Beautiful meaty ass
Service: Shower Together, BBBJ, DATY & multi position Love Making
Nationality: Japanese
Value for money/recommend: YES, Wrapping legs Missionary, good service oriented YMMV

My experience/comments :
Initial thoughts to book Kasumi based on her attractive photos from the shop, changed my mind after saw Emiri on line up, Jack, the receptionist mentioned Emiri will be leaving soon but Kasumi will be here for awhile. I will come for Kasumi for sure as tall and nice top look 22

FIRST IMPRESSION
Shop photo of Emiri wearing black Kimono, looks chubby but she has pocket rocket body like Kanon. Another thought appears in my mind for love in the air again as Emiri has petite body easy to carry 😂 Hair tight up Japanese style, receptionist send me to room 3.

SHOWER
Emiri joined me shower offered mouthwash as I mentioned my request, bbbj, DATY & sex, she obliged. Basic English no needed phone to translate. She washed me thoroughly, kissed me from time to time.

BBBJ
On the bed, hugged while body slides, she cat bathed me from my chest to Les 🍌 love watching Emiri enjoying her service good tongue works as time limited we swapped position.

DATY
Turned over, I tickled her body, she has good response WTF, lifted her legs up, have a good view to her beautiful pussy 🐱, couldn’t deny very beautiful 🐱. Touched her thighs slowly move towards her labia and 🐱 , no smell and 👅 taste 😋 yummy. Slides my golden finger in while tasting sushi, her 🐱 was tight with good muscle extraction

FUCKING
Time restriction, asked for condom, I put on myself as afraid too excited eruption happen 😂, started with doggy while we watched from massive wall mirror, slowly slides in, no lubricant needed as wet 😝. Grabbed her meaty ass, she motioned me to slap her bum, WOW never experienced this before but turned her front with Missionary and was thinking to lift her up for love in the air but she wrapped her legs around my waist as she was a bit orgasm and said, NO..NO..NO while I was enjoying at that moment as she was engaging. Finally couldn’t held any longer and erupted heavily, 👍. Emiri was a bit naughty as squeezed her pussy muscle on Les 🍌 Good feel 😝 After removed the condom, we washed again and she kept grabbing Les 🍌.

OVERALL
Emiri has good skill and great service oriented, love her wrapping legs around my waist as remembered another WL Eva has this skill that I experienced years ago. Probably Brother Meng know this too 😂
Left as another happy man 😃 YMMV