Thread: 60 min on Australia sex trade.

60 min on Australia sex trade.

https://youtu.be/FOran43Ju9U

This is the prime reason why I don't watch Australia TV or any news from these networks.
    Just pure trash coming out of their mouth with no regard for the truth.

Just sensationlise everything. ...
    Bloody makes me frustrated watching it.

It was worth watching 20 years ago…
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Didn't they do that piece about Charlie Teo?

Despite all the shit they say you can bet if they get brain cancer. Charlie will be the first one they go to of possible.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Bring back the original trio of Ray Martin, George Negus, and Ian Leslie

60 minutes.jpg

Gotta love the bouffant hair, the ties, and George's moustache
    A boofy white bloke with a tie, bouffant hair, and a moustache ... that's instant credibility

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    https://youtu.be/FOran43Ju9U

This is the prime reason why I don't watch Australia TV or any news from these networks.
    Just pure trash coming out of their mouth with no regard for the truth.

Just sensationlise everything. ...
    Bloody makes me frustrated watching it.
    Asking for a friend, which parts were not fact?

Banned
    We don't watch it.

SMH reported it it had brought the situation to the attention of Home Affairs Minister Clare O'Neil.

Being a woman she is probably more sympathetic to the plight of the sex slaves.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    They were the best along with the perfumed steamroller, Jana Wendt.
    Sad that trailblazer George has dementia and the 79yo is now in a nursing home/age care facility.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post

60 minutes.jpg

Gotta love the bouffant hair, the ties, and George's moustache
    A boofy white bloke with a tie, bouffant hair, and a moustache ... that's instant credibility
    I saw George Negus sitting outside a takeaway shop chatting with a friend many years ago near where I worked in St. Leonards.

One day several years ago when I went into a local grocery shop in our suburb in Lower North Shore the owner told me the guy who just walked out was Ray Martin. Apparently he lived here.

They were part of our life in the goods times before Sept 11, World Financial Crisis, Smart phone, Corvid etc.

There was a straight road leading to St. Leonards station with no tall buildings in sight. We could see the train coming from far away from the North and able to race to the station to catch it just in time. That was the highlight of our days.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ghalib View Post
    I could tell you about the boozy post production nights and certain presenters sneaking in to the editing suite and firing up the equipment b4 ringing their wives and telling them they were working late on a story.
    Or a certain member of the Willesee family being rolled out the door of a bar in St Leonards (prob Crows Nest now I think about it) and into a cab to host his show. Those old enough may remember he very often had red eyes on camera.

These were also the days when every station had their own news crews who would hang out at local bars together drinking and playing pool b4 rushing off in separate cars when a story was phoned in.
    You should have seen the out takes they used to have every year. From dead bodies being pulled from garbage bins in back alleyways of the Cross to couples humping in open space in parks as kids rode bikes and played ball around them. It was an absolute feast of gore and debauchery or just down time for the news crews.
    What about the after shift drinks at the old 729 Club, great days when television was fun......

Banned
    Oh yeah the old 729 were I hooked up with my first serious relationship while checking each other out at the pokies.
    She actually asked me if she was doing something wrong because I took so long to take the hints.

Taught me all about pleasing a woman rather than just banging her. Damn she was fine.Sorry got completely off topic

Now that brings back memories.
    Many a time I left that club at sunrise after many games of snooker, I remember Geoff Harvey used to give the pokies a workout.........Sorry got off topic again........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's the fun of this place....go off topic anytime....I do!

I must be getting senile 'cos I had to do a double take when u mentioned Geoff. I had almost forgotten him and his very plain wife (first one)
    Lovely character, spent a late night or early morning to be exact at the Basement with him and half a dozen others must be about 40yrs ago now.
    Was in Berrima a few years ago, bumped into Geoff at the local, think he must have moved to the Southern Highlands. Still enjoys a beer or 3 and heard he's passed on since.