Thread: Cbd massage on Mary st

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cbd massage on Mary st

Not sure what it’s called, but ad says 10 girls work there mostly from Asia it seems.
    Anyone been there? 120 Mary?
    Might give one last try at massage and after that see melita Cox is back on EB. Haven’t seen her either

Junior Member(有D料到)
    120 Mary is Time. There's an existing thread on this forum about this shop. Results are hit and miss, highly inconsistent. Probably better off going up the hill to Daydream

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you can afford Melita you can do much better than Time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thks GJ
    Maybe I’m being ripped off / expecting too much? Haven’t really been punting n the parlours. Have been to daydream twice, and did have a great time. And for a massage + X pines I do leave with a smile but both occasions a limited menu. Thought time might be cheaper + wider menu?

Melita wouldn’t be much more expensive than daydream over a 30 minute period + fs is kinda guaranteed.. assuming it’s not a fake / switch / very old pic etc which obviously can happen. Cheers though

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had a very pleasant experience here on Tuesday - I saw R***. I actually wanted a genuine massage as I was sore from gym. The massage was excellent, good techniques, strong pressure with a nice bit of TT. She offered extras and I said no as I had date night that evening😀. She was disappointed and I agreed to a bit of extra massage, but said that I didn’t want to cum. What followed was a good 15 min of teasing and tickling of my balls, ass and cock- but with no release- which was amazing! Highly recommend it