Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Quality of Massage places

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member(無間使者)

Quality of Massage places

Had two sessions, one on Saturday and the next was yesterday. Weekend one was popular sushi 🍣 place. Massage was good, but no tt, when the time to flip she asked is am a police 👮*♀️. What a crap.

Second one was popular water 💦 place. Booked a last session with Dxxxx, very chatty but effortless massage. Just putting oil all over and rubbing. Rushed for extras and went with two pine option. Useless.
    I'm gg stick to my regular place. Can't compare the service and value I'm getting with any other places. Maybe it's my bad luck.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sometimes it’s the girl not the place and the day not the girl….but yeh sometimes better to have a regular but it can get boring

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    After 4 dud massage experiences in a row I have decided to take a break. The service is pathetic in Brisb even at the well known shops.
    I'm of the age and experience that just by taking off their clothes and grabbing my dick it doesn't excite me and most girls thats all they want to do and get paid handsomely for that.
    See how long I last but their is nothing in Brisbane now to excite me or motivate me to part with my hard earned cash.
    4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah the shop scene in Brisbane is quite poor at the moment. There is still one girl at one shop that I frequent but frankly everything else is way below what should be the acceptable standard.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    After 4 dud massage experiences in a row I have decided to take a break. The service is pathetic in Brisb even at the well known shops.
    I'm of the age and experience that just by taking off their clothes and grabbing my dick it doesn't excite me and most girls thats all they want to do and get paid handsomely for that.
    See how long I last but their is nothing in Brisbane now to excite me or motivate me to part with my hard earned cash.
    4FoW2
    Did this a while back

Brisbane has always been funny - overpriced with a high percentage of low quality

It’s getting worse not better frankly - the odd gem is long gone and it’s got to everyone hiding what is average and not reporting average and thinking this is acceptable

Sydney has also dropped but it’s terrible here - i know some girls travel here so I think do they up price and drop quality when they hit the border - it goes to the whole issue

This is why I don’t bother with thinking it’s anything more than good service when you do get it - I know they play games and social catch-ups with anyone fake does not work for me - thankfully I’m not that desperate for company yet 🤪

And prices here are impossible to navigate - our base plus 4p is maybe half that in Sydney - the diamond service in brothels where quality has dropped a little is around $300 for the hour and most of us would like those prices if we could get them

It’s hard to find decent BS for anything less than 150 total 30min and the 250 mark for FS total for say an hour -

Understand price rises, cost of hotels etc but I saw a post from a disgruntled WL going on about hair, makeup, the effort etc - you see her she’s worn out, hair out of place from last guy who you probably passed on way in and rushes, complains about the bad ones - you kind of want to say just massage/suck/whatever - I did not book and pay unjustified costs to listen to whining - the Asian’s do less of this but use broken English to money grab and hide/bait-switch etc

I think we all need to decide what works but after that I might take a break now 😤

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For me it is about meeting expectations. And that is an individual position. And can vary day to day. Some believe they are paying good money and so their expectation is for a high quality service. Can't argue with that. And when that expectation is not met ( an there are countless posts attesting to that), the punter is annoyed, angry, disappointed etc. The interesting aspect of this is that the individual punter sets his expectation. No one else. So an alternative is to lower your expectation and there is a greater chance you will have it met. Happy days!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holdan View Post
    For me it is about meeting expectations. And that is an individual position. And can vary day to day. Some believe they are paying good money and so their expectation is for a high quality service. Can't argue with that. And when that expectation is not met ( an there are countless posts attesting to that), the punter is annoyed, angry, disappointed etc. The interesting aspect of this is that the individual punter sets his expectation. No one else. So an alternative is to lower your expectation and there is a greater chance you will have it met. Happy days!!
    And this is why the whole industry is going downhill. People are just accepting poor service for the same price or more in some cases. Back in the day you could walk into gtm1, gtm2, zen, bubbles south bris, t5, lmh, acqua, anytime and you were guaranteed to have a good time with a good looking woman. Now I see the lineup and walk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'll continue to enjoy myself in ignorance of what's happening in the outside world.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    True
    Harry
    Each massage girl has her own style and way she massages, communication is very important when I am with a massage girl in the room.
    I do not believe all shops offer a bad service and that the Brisbane Massage shops are terrible.
    Owners can not watch the girls in a room but can receive feed back from regular customers then advise girls on Technique, Style and Skills.
    shit happens in some shops.

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Im not seeng the same issues. Ive learned to assess a new ml quickly and at worst i throw the massage cost out the window.
    I carry a positive energy into the room and if all they think is that im a bit weird, so be it. Most are fairly open to a different experience. Stand out, enjoy yourself and if its a dud, move on. Hundreds of shops and thousands of mls in brisbane.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    But If it’s lack of quality - boilers - then you walk surely and don’t stay. Easy.
    If it’s lack of range of menu or price, then depending on wat yur other head says u might stay or not and then maybe regret yur decision … not so easy.
    I’m hating the idea that a ML might lead u on a promise for a wider menu (that might never materialise) by becoming a regular. You read these threads and who knows wat actually happened
    On that basis I’ll take my chances on EB .. ?
    I know candy at 150 will be Good VFM at the cheaper end.. certainly no boiler and pic accurate. (Not vid). I know the price, menu before I arrive and can leave if it’s a switch before my other head gets too big for his boots and try other options?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree the standards have dropped now across the board in Brisbane compared to a few years ago. Still some gems and good girls, but the volume of good services is far from back a few years ago. It's so much easier now to have an average punt than it is to have a great experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lower my expectations. Your philosophy to make me happy is to accept a lesser quality of performance.
    There may be hundreds of shops with thousands of ML in Brisbane at the moment but 95% of them give shit service, well thats my observation after punting here for some 40+ years.
    I can go to Thailand and get a FL for $42AD for 2 hrs ST on Sukhumvit Rd- I often get LT for around $100 AD - yeah I know thats Thailand but you talk about VFM.
    If you are getting what you think is good service for a fair price good to you, what do they say ignorance is bliss.
    Prof

Junior Member(有D料到)
    With the amount of tradies etc that visit these girls I'm not sure why the idea behind strikes/protests hasn't prevailed. Brisbane is shit atm compared to a decade ago and all we have to do is simply refuse service and start offering the money we think is fair. They either accept the price or make nothing. These girls don't get to choose the pricing structure - we do. It would be very simple to boost services and make pricing much more affordable if punters stuck together for even a few weeks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I started that months ago, welcome to join the "Haggle Club" 😂

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Haggling could get the wrong results. Not many ML'S enjoy wanking a fat, ugly, old guy. You might just scare them off.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm sure they would enjoy it more than making no money because we refuse to pay for overpriced service

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneOptions View Post
    I'm sure they would enjoy it more than making no money because we refuse to pay for overpriced service
    Unlike brothels a lot, not all, of these women have standards they dont compromise on. If they are desperate for money or have lower standards they may drop price etc. For most its just a grubby way to earn money to survive.
    Many, many mls would rather take no money than have someone they dont like and have no respect for haggling for a discount. Always the next guy.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty from Marketing View Post
    Unlike brothels a lot, not all, of these women have standards they dont compromise on. If they are desperate for money or have lower standards they may drop price etc. For most its just a grubby way to earn money to survive.
    Many, many mls would rather take no money than have someone they dont like and have no respect for haggling for a discount. Always the next guy.
    But if the next guy haggles and the next and the next etc. There's only so long you can keep refusing money. Interesting people try to suggest some ML have morals yet they work in this industry. Agree with Brisoptions comment " They either accept the price or make nothing." Lets say your boss says he's going to cut your pay by 20% - are you going to say fuck you I'd rather get no money. You gotta agree money is one of the strongest motivators.
    And agree with the Professor - I'm not lowering my expectations.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If in the current market the Boss is a bottom feeder and wants to reduce your pay by 20% for no plausible reason other than to line his own pockets and your respect for the Boss, interest in his job and what he represents is low, then likely you'll not take the cut and move on to the next job.

Why suffer a pay cut when the same or likely more money is to be had elsewhere working for a Boss that rewards the effort you put in? If you won't pay market rates no suitable person will work for you. In the room, in Brisbane those that squabble over 20% in November 2022 are playing in the wrong game, they're lost and won't ever win, hence the talk of taking a break, this is the reality.

When a retiree with time to burn wants to play hardball then fair enough and good for them but for others with disposable income but no disposable time, meeting the market is a no brainer as it gives the best odds of a worthwhile experience, actually saves money long term and saves the most precious thing of all, time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast