Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Quality of Massage places

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just a comment on an earlier post. I don't think the suggestion that someone works in the sex industry automatically means they have low moral standards.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think that after punting a long time our expectations change or we get desensitised.
    We want younger, prettier, extras.
    Looking back and comparing, we forget the mediocre punts and the lost money and only remember the good times. Rose coloured glasses. In the past I've wasted money, time and fluids at Cloud9, Rosemary, Zen, Star, GTM, SSDS, FG, T5 and others. But I've had sensational punts and ladies there as well which make the bad ones disappear. Many times our memories deceive us. Music, fashion, times were better, but were they really?

I loved Glory, as good as Ocean or Red? Had an ML a few months back who opened up every hole within 3 sessions and made me extend and extend the session, which ended up better than the memory of my threesome at Zen with 2 Japanese beauties. It was a fantasy come true at the time. But after the recent ML session, nothing compared. She left and went back home, I was left frustrated with having to go back to standard pineapple pricing and services.

So I stopped for 2 months (I was interstate anyway) and when I returned a couple of MS owners were happy to see me (maybe they thought i left for another shop) and they provided top MLs who gave great extras. I was surprised, but some shops try hard to keep good customers.

Yes some customers haggle the massage fee, even when it's low or the same for years. Some want value for money but FS at $100... very few Sydney shops offer that and at that price they too are boilers.
    Yes MLs can be bad. Some will inflate their prices some will provide poor service. Just walk and don't come back. No shop is perfect, no ML is perfect and no customer is perfect. If you want certainty go to a brothel, have regular MLs or be friendly with the masaman.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    Just a comment on an earlier post. I don't think the suggestion that someone works in the sex industry automatically means they have low moral standards.
    And in addition to that, having 'moral standards' is not identical to having some limits as to what services they are comfortable providing - for which there might be a plethora of reasons.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep combination of changing views and punters getting worse too but this “protest” approach is just ridiculous - in the end at best any good girl who has regulars chases month in Sydney etc - we are left with even worsening boilers but hey….

In the end there is no real solution - it is the state of the market - I hope with some tightening there will be more competition and the good ones get better and more to choose from with boilers easier to spot or they find it harder

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Persons exchanging sex for money is not seen as low moral behaviour. Try to win that arguement with your wife, mother, even wouldn't pass the Pub Test.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If in the current market the Boss is a bottom feeder and wants to reduce your pay by 20% for no plausible reason other than to line his own pockets and your respect for the Boss, interest in his job and what he represents is low, then likely you'll not take the cut and move on to the next job.

Why suffer a pay cut when the same or likely more money is to be had elsewhere working for a Boss that rewards the effort you put in? If you won't pay market rates no suitable person will work for you. In the room, in Brisbane those that squabble over 20% in November 2022 are playing in the wrong game, they're lost and won't ever win, hence the talk of taking a break, this is the reality.

When a retiree with time to burn wants to play hardball then fair enough and good for them but for others with disposable income but no disposable time, meeting the market is a no brainer as it gives the best odds of a worthwhile experience, actually saves money long term and saves the most precious thing of all, time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Persons exchanging sex for money is not seen as low moral behaviour. Try to win that argument with your wife, mother, even wouldn't pass the Pub Test.
    For 30 years I've sought sex-workers. And I've tried many different types. (women, not men). I'd say for >50%, I'd describe them as exceptionally generous and patient.

As for punters, I'm not sure... It's my guess that >50% are quite damaged, and of those >50% were damaged at a young age. It's my belief that a majority ARE respectful.

Do my beliefs pass the 'pub test' ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If you're wife, mother and those at the pub aren't so bright then the argument wont be won, if they have some level of intelligence then there is no argument, clearly morals aren't at play when a mutually benifiting arrangement is taking place massage, sex or whatever.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was married to a ML/WL - I wouldn't say she lacked morals initially - until she continued doing FS after we were married and promised to stop it. Needless to say, that was the end of the marriage. Beiing with her gave me an insight into their mindset albeit a small sample size (I met a few of her good friends who were also in the sex business). Interestingly all her friends woere sex workers. She didn't have any other freinds. I guess it's hard to have non-sex worrker freinds in those circumstances. A bit off topic I know

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a friend who had sex, sold her drugs and did whatever with a 14 year old girl in Cebu - he said he felt no moral shame as it was a mutually beneficial arrangement.
    Apparently all his friends at the pub who had some level of intelligence agreed.
    Puff Puff Prof

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Clearly it wasn't mutually beneficial, you've just stated that 'he' said it was, not her. Thats quite the example though, I do wonder how you came up with it? Please tell us more. I'm thankful I don't drink, no need to visit your pub. Puff puff.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Best not to be too subtle at this time on a Sat night after we've all had a few.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For some on this forum wouldn't matter what time it was.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptyltd#69 View Post
    If in the current market the Boss is a bottom feeder and wants to reduce your pay by 20% for no plausible reason other than to line his own pockets and your respect for the Boss, interest in his job and what he represents is low, then likely you'll not take the cut and move on to the next job.

Why suffer a pay cut when the same or likely more money is to be had elsewhere working for a Boss that rewards the effort you put in? If you won't pay market rates no suitable person will work for you. In the room, in Brisbane those that squabble over 20% in November 2022 are playing in the wrong game, they're lost and won't ever win, hence the talk of taking a break, this is the reality.

When a retiree with time to burn wants to play hardball then fair enough and good for them but for others with disposable income but no disposable time, meeting the market is a no brainer as it gives the best odds of a worthwhile experience, actually saves money long term and saves the most precious thing of all, time.
    Yeah, accept your point of view, in its presentation ….difficult to argue against.
    However, disposable income, paying ‘market rates’, set by others, can dilute the the end return?
    Splash the cash, easy money for minimal effort…the expected market rate is set? More �� = less?

Anyway, I do agree 100% about the haggle…why even bother?
    From my experience; the best experiences have never even involved a conversation over money….I guess that’s when the trade becomes mutual?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post

From my experience; the best experiences have never even involved a conversation over money….

These are wise words

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Im a believer in the free market. Arguably, western society is built on the haggle, so good things can come from it, under the right circumstances.
    I have had awesome punts where I haggled before the massage. One thing this reveals is whether you should walk immediately, rather than lay naked and limp dicked (whilst a ML prods you with her finger, after just refusing her extras)
    If your going to just "pay up" because "your better than that" then good for you, but your the one who is paying for that Noddy Badge, not us hagglers😏

Senior Member(無間使者)
    After being in a relationship with someone who had been dumped by their former husband with no money, I can certainly see how someone foreign and poorly equipped to navigate Government support and the job market for good, honest work, can be enticed into and fooled into thinking it is the only way to survive. This girl was from a good family, and had been in a well-off relationship with kids etc and had always worked in low-skill jobs, but on her own with nothing and no-clue, and a bunch of Thai "friends" trying to lure her in, it's easy to see how someone with good morals can get trapped as a matter of survival.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perusal View Post
    After being in a relationship with someone who had been dumped by their former husband with no money, I can certainly see how someone foreign and poorly equipped to navigate Government support and the job market for good, honest work, can be enticed into and fooled into thinking it is the only way to survive. This girl was from a good family, and had been in a well-off relationship with kids etc and had always worked in low-skill jobs, but on her own with nothing and no-clue, and a bunch of Thai "friends" trying to lure her in, it's easy to see how someone with good morals can get trapped as a matter of survival.
    Most do the work because it pays so well compared to working as a waitress/cleaner/other type of low skilled job. Thai girls in particular seem to enter the industry because a friend tells them how much they can earn. I know a couple of girls who did this. Doesn't mean they like the job, but they certainly like the money.

Another point: A well known ML told me a few years back that she thought most girls who had been doing the job for a while had, as she put it "mental problems". I said what about you? And she just nodded. She is still in the industry, although not working as many days. Obviously likes the money she makes too much to give it up

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lots of international students get sucked into it. And owners often prey on them

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have had a long relationship with a WL who was a very good girl and got into it for the exact reasons above. Came over as a student, and was working hard in low-skill jobs for years while having friends who had money and time that she did not. Not to mention the responsibility of sending money home to the family. One day she found out what they were doing. She was such a good girl, that she got into the industry as a virgin, in her late twenties, and hated her first shift only to leave saying she would never return. 2 months of struggling back in the low skill job again, and with the memory of the first experience fading in her mind and she decided to go back and give it another go. Took a very strategic approach to the job. Spent 5 years working as a WL in various shops. Never ML and Never private. Never took STI or STD risks. It was very much a job. She focused on what sort of things got her picked over other girls, and then what sort of things brought repeat clients. She basically got good at pretending to be what she knew the clients wanted. I think this eventually becomes a very blurred line, but thats for another time. Never had dates outside the shop, and never mixed business with pleasure. Very mechanical in her approach, but just like an actor practises at being realistic, so she worked on being able to mimic the feelings that we all look for in an "amazingly connected experience". She said she could make people think she was into them but she really wasn't. In 5 years, she bought her mom a house, bought herself land and built herself a house. Has a nice nest egg waiting for her. Just like we strive at our workplace, so do ML and WL at theirs.

So what does this tell us about ML/WL. Its just a job. The longer you do your job, assuming you are at least partly interested and motivated to improve, you will get better at what you do. This is what they do. Be very careful if you think a certain word, or a body language, or a smile, is you detecting that an ML is into you. There is always the slimmest of chances that they are, but the overwhelmingly greater chance is that they are doing what they do best.

So what does this mean for the market place. She was in a competitive environment. She had to compete against other girls. She had to way up the risks of asking for more money, vs getting repeat business. She did this on very straight forward principles. Is the punter solid or dodgy. The better presented the punter, the more likely she was to treat him as a prospect as a repeat client. ie. don't overcharge, because the repeat work is far better than an extra pineapple here or there. Equally, the more solid the punter, the more likely she was to give her best performance. She wanted to win the repeat work over her competition.

So while there will always be the exceptions, my experience tells me that there is a market place out there that is being influenced by all the same factors of any other market place. Performance (quality), reliability and cost underpinned by supply and demand factors will dictate the state of play. There is very little we can do to change this side of things. As a punter, however, there is plenty you can do to ensure that the gems out there take notice of you and give you that experience that is reliable, VFM and regular so long as you know the rules of the game.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast