Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Quality of Massage places

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueshirtguy View Post
    I have had a long relationship with a WL who was a very good girl and got into it for the exact reasons above. Came over as a student, and was working hard in low-skill jobs for years while having friends who had money and time that she did not. Not to mention the responsibility of sending money home to the family. One day she found out what they were doing. She was such a good girl, that she got into the industry as a virgin, in her late twenties, and hated her first shift only to leave saying she would never return. 2 months of struggling back in the low skill job again, and with the memory of the first experience fading in her mind and she decided to go back and give it another go. Took a very strategic approach to the job. Spent 5 years working as a WL in various shops. Never ML and Never private. Never took STI or STD risks. It was very much a job. She focused on what sort of things got her picked over other girls, and then what sort of things brought repeat clients. She basically got good at pretending to be what she knew the clients wanted. I think this eventually becomes a very blurred line, but thats for another time. Never had dates outside the shop, and never mixed business with pleasure. Very mechanical in her approach, but just like an actor practises at being realistic, so she worked on being able to mimic the feelings that we all look for in an "amazingly connected experience". She said she could make people think she was into them but she really wasn't. In 5 years, she bought her mom a house, bought herself land and built herself a house. Has a nice nest egg waiting for her. Just like we strive at our workplace, so do ML and WL at theirs.

So what does this tell us about ML/WL. Its just a job. The longer you do your job, assuming you are at least partly interested and motivated to improve, you will get better at what you do. This is what they do. Be very careful if you think a certain word, or a body language, or a smile, is you detecting that an ML is into you. There is always the slimmest of chances that they are, but the overwhelmingly greater chance is that they are doing what they do best.

So what does this mean for the market place. She was in a competitive environment. She had to compete against other girls. She had to way up the risks of asking for more money, vs getting repeat business. She did this on very straight forward principles. Is the punter solid or dodgy. The better presented the punter, the more likely she was to treat him as a prospect as a repeat client. ie. don't overcharge, because the repeat work is far better than an extra pineapple here or there. Equally, the more solid the punter, the more likely she was to give her best performance. She wanted to win the repeat work over her competition.

So while there will always be the exceptions, my experience tells me that there is a market place out there that is being influenced by all the same factors of any other market place. Performance (quality), reliability and cost underpinned by supply and demand factors will dictate the state of play. There is very little we can do to change this side of things. As a punter, however, there is plenty you can do to ensure that the gems out there take notice of you and give you that experience that is reliable, VFM and regular so long as you know the rules of the game.
    Absolutely correct....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueshirtguy View Post
    I have had a long relationship with a WL who was a very good girl and got into it for the exact reasons above. Came over as a student, and was working hard in low-skill jobs for years while having friends who had money and time that she did not. Not to mention .......... so long as you know the rules of the game.
    Thankyou, IMO there are a LOT of punters that need to read this.

Especially Marco on the PP forum ...... poor Marco

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

LMH

Quality has dropped in the western suburbs over the past year... girls expecting too much $ for too little.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quality might have dropped but a lot of staff at lmh so some must be good

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thought to book only old gem working with the new management @T5. When arrived the other girl said she went to get a drink. Then she said she's not answering and seems not coming back. I was about to leave and she was keep trying to convince me that she's good at massage. Went for 45min, she talks lot but not closer to the old service. When I asked cross questions strategically, I realised the popular gem wasn't on the roster but this is the trick they try to get the regular customers.
    Don't think this place will last long 🥲

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobuq123 View Post
    Thought to book only old gem working with the new management @T5. When arrived the other girl said she went to get a drink. Then she said she's not answering and seems not coming back. I was about to leave and she was keep trying to convince me that she's good at massage. Went for 45min, she talks lot but not closer to the old service. When I asked cross questions strategically, I realised the popular gem wasn't on the roster but this is the trick they try to get the regular customers.
    Don't think this place will last long ��
    Havent been myself, but others have mentioned they have seen 2 from the previous T5 pre imploding time - is that not true?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Visited T5 yesterday with similar experience to bobuq 123's.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Drove past today about 11, and was all shut up with gates shut

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One was working at the beginning (think she agreed to previous boss) the other supposed to work somewhere in November. Think new trend doesn't provide any intensive to work.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    More they do more they loose customers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123