Thread: Sarah Sarah Sarah

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sarah Sarah Sarah

I’ve been going to Renwick massage for the last 4 months and I have to say this is by far the best massage you will get yes there’s a happy ending included with the Dragon Tender Massage
    I’ve seen a few different therapists but Sarah the one I’m seeing now is absolutely gorgeous a mix of Asian Russian beautiful personality a great smile soothing hands and a very elegant woman
    I have to say I think she casts a spell on you when she walks into the room because I find I want to stay longer and see her more often
    Maybe it’s how I see her
    The massage the Dragon Tender Massage and Prostrate Massage are all done with expert hands
    There are many girls on different days and all are just as capable as Sarah
    I recommend Renwick Massage to anyone from 1st timers to seasoned punters like myself to try the experience you won’t be disappointed
    I went with no expectations my 1st time and continue returning
    Tiffany I have to say finds the most beautiful women and she is as friendly as they come
    If your stuck on what to have and who to see the discuss with Tiffany and she will guide you to the right therapist
    As for me I really enjoy Sarah and her technique and will continue to see her
    So do yourself and your body a favor and go see Tiffany and her great ladies today

Shop Owner
    Thanks your good review,looking forward to see you soon

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Interesting and query with dragon tendon
    Sarah looks busty
    My radar for visiting
    Thanks for sharing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi ladyau
    Which of your ladies would provide the best service to remediate difficult hard to ejaculate condition - and reduced sperm output - erection not an issue but penile sensitivity is. What lady is most skilled to help?
    Thanking you

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Timeis629 View Post
    Hi ladyau
    Which of your ladies would provide the best service to remediate difficult hard to ejaculate condition - and reduced sperm output - erection not an issue but penile sensitivity is. What lady is most skilled to help?
    Thanking you
    Hi sir, can you pls book with Tiffany,Eva,Amber and Joey when coming....These are the most professional and skillful girls can help you recommended. We will continue training more staff for therapy massage, all is good and who I recommend are the best for now

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    what is "Spain service"?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi there, what is a "Spain service"? Thank you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by chilled9 View Post
    Hi there, what is a "Spain service"? Thank you
    That’s when snow is deposited over the Twin Peaks in Spanish style.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What’s involved in a dragon tendon anyway?

Banned
    Hi all. beautiful young busty E cup girl Sarah working tomorrow.Please make your booking to good massage & prostate &dragon tendon& good Spain services

Shop Owner
    Hi all. beautiful young busty E cup girl Sarah working tomorrow.Please make your booking to good massage & prostate &dragon tendon& good Spain services

Shop Owner
    Hi all. beautiful young busty E cup girl Sarah working today.Please make your booking to good massage & prostate &dragon tendon& good Spain services

Shop Owner
    Hi all. beautiful young busty E cup girl Sarah working today.Please make your booking to good massage & prostate &dragon tendon& good Spain services

Shop Owner

Shop Owner

Shop Owner