An eternity had passed by that I hadn't punted (1 week) so I was itching for action. Since I've been having some back pain, I had been going to massage shops instead but lately price has increased so now I'm back to spraying onto Ginza's wall.

Booked Hacha for 45 minutes. I've heard her service might be inconsistent. Reception dude told me she was good at times and not good other times so YMMV. I kind of prefer this type of girl over professional ones actually.

Hacha is about 20-22yo as my best guess.
Short hair, same as in the pics, same colour.

Body is slim, nice smooth skin with good smell (no smell). She's shaved downstairs.
Tits are B cup size. She's quite responsive to me licking her tits.
Face is probably 7-7.5/10 in my asian opinion, it's subjective

She was friendly and all smiley when we met. Perhaps because I'm super handsome but it's up to you to judge

In the shower, she gave me a nice decent BBBJ.

Onto the bed, since I knew her services are not always the same so before she did anything, I asked her to lie down. I served her instead, gave her a good 5 minutes of pleasuring her boobs and moved down to her pussy. DATY her brains out cuz I was high after a week of no punting. Fingered her with one finger then 2. I think she liked it.
It's funny her butthole had some extra meat knot LOL but I didn't mind, I wasn't aiming for that hole anyway.

Probably I spent a good 15 minutes giving her foreplay. I could have got a job at this shop.
Then I dom up for main event. Can't remember how long I lasted but I guessed it was ok and not what you want to hear anyway.

After unloading my 1 week worth of frustration, she went to wash herself and I washed myself. We still had time left and had some laughs. We talked about why she cut her hair short, she said she had very long hair before, I guessed she cut it because her bj dumped her, she laughed saying yes.

Here's the thing, I've learned that if you give the girl a good treat without expecting anything in return then she'd be happy to return you more. And Hacha did, while we were talking on the bed, she was constantly stroking my cock. I rarely would get hard enough in time but she managed to get me up again. Then she gave me a good, at least 5 minutes of BBBJ, maybe 10 minutes of solid great BBBJ.

Usually I don't feel much from BBBj after the first shot but this time I felt great. I was surprised. She hinted me for CIM (she also hinted during sex by pointing my finger to her tongue), but I never fancy CIM, I've only done CIM less than 5 times and most were by accident.

At the end buzzer went off, she was disappointed that I didn't blow a second time with her BBBJ.

Overall it was a great punt for me. The point is if you give the girl first then she'll be happy and give you a better treatment.

It was a great punt for me and I was flying out of the shop.