Who: Rebecca
What: R&T $45 up front and $50 for NHJ (extras ranging from $50-$80 additional but I didn't take them)
When: Morning Session
Where: 84A Artarmon

I decided to swing by for an early session. Messaged mamasan on WeChat (artarmon84a010) to ask who was available. Based on the pictures on the roster and who was available I decided on Rebecca. I confirmed and headed on over.

When I got there mamasan asked if I was the one who booked before I handed over the cash and I was asked to go to the room, however not all rooms had door numbers so I was a bit lost for a second.

Finally found the room and waited a few mins before Rebecca came in. Slender, Chinese girl. Communication wasn't an issue as her English is great. Pictures were a bit touched up but more or less representative of her. We had a nice chat before discussing the massage and financials.

I opt for a softer, relaxing massage which she was happy to provide. Undressed for the second half. Asked if I wanted a cbj as an extra (+$80 normally). I declined but told her I would consider it next time.

Overall Rebecca was very accommodating and provided a great service. My only comment is that she was a bit strong on the upsell.

Would I go again? Yes