I’ve been going to Renwick massage for the last 4 months and I have to say this is by far the best massage you will get yes there’s a happy ending included with the Dragon Tender Massage
I’ve seen a few different therapists but Sarah the one I’m seeing now is absolutely gorgeous a mix of Asian Russian beautiful personality a great smile soothing hands and a very elegant woman
I have to say I think she casts a spell on you when she walks into the room because I find I want to stay longer and see her more often
Maybe it’s how I see her
The massage the Dragon Tender Massage and Prostrate Massage are all done with expert hands
There are many girls on different days and all are just as capable as Sarah
I recommend Renwick Massage to anyone from 1st timers to seasoned punters like myself to try the experience you won’t be disappointed
I went with no expectations my 1st time and continue returning
Tiffany I have to say finds the most beautiful women and she is as friendly as they come
If your stuck on what to have and who to see the discuss with Tiffany and she will guide you to the right therapist
As for me I really enjoy Sarah and her technique and will continue to see her
So do yourself and your body a favor and go see Tiffany and her great ladies today