Thread: C Baby probably the next Ginza Empire Superstar (7.5/10)

C Baby probably the next Ginza Empire Superstar (7.5/10)

Establishment : Ginza Empire

Date of visit : February 2023

Weblink: https://479ginza.com.au/Girls/3335

Phone : 0416 020 278

Hours of Business : 10 AM - 4 AM

Rates : $300/h

Extras Cost :-

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, Cat Bath, B2B Slide, Baby's Special Massage, DD, CIM, Doggy, Missionary, LK, Costume play (Nurse)

Size/shape : 160+ cm, C cup, Shaven, white smooth skin, Breast Augmentation (Firm)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese, Guang Dong / Guang Zhou

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, recommend for 45 Min session.

Pre-Part 1 :

Baby entered the room, greeted me and took off her clothes for a shower. She gave me a good wash and standard Ginza Shower BBBJ. After the shower, we hopped to bed.

Part 1 :

Baby told me to lie down to give me a light cat bath, and after, she said she would give me her special massage. She took out her Nuru Gel (?) and started to provide me with a B2B slide with her titties. This B2B slide / Massage is pretty good, LOL. The firmness of her breast actually does something. Baby kept a good tempo and pressure.

After she dried me up, she did a DD with a light HJ on my dick with ball-sucking. I flipped over, and she started to give me BBBJ. Her technique is ok. I do not feel any vacuum or any good tongue play. But she could insert almost all of my dick in her mouth, and her lips were soft. The tip of my penis kept brushing her soft and wet lips.

She dommed me up and went Cow Girl, my dick was really hard, so she could not handle it, and we switched position to missionary. Baby gave a typical C girl FOAM, which I do not like. Also, she tried to give me Light Kissing, but after one kiss, I could smell that there was something off with the smell, which turned me off. Anyhow back to fucking her.
    I was so excited that I nearly came after fucking her for 2 minutes, so I tried to slow down, but I could feel myself about to climax and asked Baby to do CIM. At first, she said no, but later she was willing to do it. So I removed my dom and ejaculated my 6 days no nut children in her mouth.

Pre-Part 2:

We just had a little chat. Baby is not fluent in English but understands a few basic words. She was very enthusiastic and gave me a massage. Her massage is pretty good. If you enjoy a hard massage, this is a good relaxation session after nutting.

Part 2 :

Baby is a horny girl, so she started to suck me, and I got hard. Baby surprised me that she has a couple of costumes. Today she picked a sexy Nurse.
    Domed up again, and we did missionary and switched to doggy. Baby's pussy is not loose nor super tight; it was perfect. I could feel that I was hitting her edge.
    From the doggy, she has a beautiful view. I kept fucking her, and she kept doing the FOAM. Her foam is like a mix of JAV and GFE. She kept saying Darling, Darling, Darling.
    Unfortunately, I did not climax again. Maybe because I was tired after pt 1.

Post part 2 :

We just talked and got to know each other better. Then, as her last ditch effort, she gave me an HJ, and. Baby's HJ skills are good and soft, and she knows the right spot and tempo. But, I did not climax.

Overall, I enjoyed the session with Baby. Even though she can't speak fluent English & has terrible breath. The pros outshine the cons. There are a lot of other good things about her (special massage,outfit,doggy style etc). I would definitely see her again and recommend her to Aus99 bros. Try a 45-minute session first, but if you guys are into the full service like I experience, then 1 hour should be enough.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Banned
    Nice honest report.

So her own breath stinks, but she has a “No Indian” policy? LOL. Oh the hypocrisy! I doubt our Indian brothers are missing out on much. Only 10,000 other hookers who will gladly take their money

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Nice honest report.

So her own breath stinks, but she has a “No Indian” policy? LOL. Oh the hypocrisy! I doubt our Indian brothers are missing out on much. Only 10,000 other hookers who will gladly take their money
    Lol you seem really indignant about some girl's no indian policy. There's also that comment in the Adani thread. Is the name Fred Flintstone a misdirection and you're name is actually Fahim Singh?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Lol you seem really indignant about some girl's no indian policy. There's also that comment in the Adani thread. Is the name Fred Flintstone a misdirection and you're name is actually Fahim Singh?
    Haha. Nah mate. I’m just an advocate for the punter. Discrimination and racism anywhere doesn’t fit with me. It’s meant to be a fair society here, and these sorts of policies have no place in Oz. Just irks me that these new arrivals try these tactics

As for Adani, I had a contract to do some work for them at the early stages of the mine development. Found them to be reasonable and they paid on time. Sure he’s in bed with pollies in India and has questionable corporate governance - but still creates jobs. No different to many other western companies.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hmm I was thinking to see ada (this one is asian only)
    But now this review got me wondering of baby also good to try. The cim part is the plus haha