Person's Name : Wendy

Establishment : 64 Taren Point

Month/Year of Visit : November 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.64alexander.com.au

Phone : 9524 1278

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $200/45min Diamond Service

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : LKF, BBBJ, 69, DATY, cowgirl, doggie, mish, CIM

Size/shape : Very pretty, tallish, lovely slim but shapely figure, nice C-cups, good legs, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - great service, lovely girl

My experience/comments : I called Sophie and booked Wendy. When I turned up I had a chat with Sophie while Wendy was getting ready and she told me which other girls I should and should not see on future visits.

Sophie then led me to one of the old rooms where Wendy was waiting and I paid Sophie and she left.

Wendy is tallish and very pretty and was wearing a very short black skirt and a small stringy bra. She was immediately cheerful, friendly and engaging.

I showered and Wendy stripped. She has a lovely slim but very shapely figure with a fine pair of C-cups, good legs and a trimmed bush.

We had a hug and a kiss and it was onto the bed. At first she lay in my arms for a quick cuddle and she then knelt over me for a bit more light kissing before working her way down with a flicking tongue.

She knelt between my legs for a very good BBBJ – no teeth, plenty of saliva and only a couple of brief interruptions. There was also some pleasant ball-sucking and licking of my perineum.

I asked for some 69 and Wendy moved round. This was good as she was soon moaning appreciatively and eventually pulled away for a breather saying she’d cum.

After some more BJ Wendy asked whether I wanted to fuck but I got her to lie down for some DATY. She told me how and where she liked to be licked, which was good, but she swiped my hand away when I tried some FIV.

It sounded like she got close a couple of times but I wasn’t able to make her cum again so I lay down for some more BJ before saying “We fuck”.

As she dressed me she again confirmed that I could later cum in her mouth.

We started with some lovely Asian-style cowgirl and, when she tired, we switched to doggie, which was very good as she was at just the right height and she has a lovely bum.

I then asked her to lie down for some mish. This was great as she had her legs in there air and I was able to look down at her pretty face as I gradually went faster.

But I still wanted some CIM so I lay down and she removed the condom and knelt between my knees.

It wasn’t long before I came in her mouth and she went on sucking me until I had to get her to stop but the way she immediately coughed and spat and went to the sink made me think that maybe she isn’t really that keen on a CIM ending.

Wendy offered me a massage but I got her to lie down in my arms for a cuddle and a chat.

She is from HK and has been in Australia for several years and her English is very good. She has only recently started at 64 and wasn’t yet certain about which days she’s be working. But they regularly post rosters so it’s easy to find out.

Wendy is a lovely girl and we had a long chat about this and that and we were well over time before showering and dressing.

After a farewell hug and a kiss I went and gave some positive feedback to Sophie (who immediately pointed out that we’d gone overtime).

Shop Owner
    Thanks for your review
    64 Alexander Ave, Taren Point
    02 95241278 or 0424 666 228

Sunday-Thursday :10am-3am , Friday-Sat: 10am-5am

Discrete side entrance with onsite parking
    See More: https://64alexander.com.au
    LiveChat

Shop Owner
    64 Alexander Ave, Taren Point
    02 95241278 or 0424 666 228

Sunday-Thursday :10am-3am , Friday-Sat: 10am-5am