Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: read this then save your money(j minami, j hibiki & TW yui)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

read this then save your money(j minami, j hibiki & TW yui)

-J Minami: for God's sake, how come this type of girl can charge 300 an hour?!!!!! Fuxk!!! Totally waste of money and time. First, real person is totally different from the pics, she is just so round, just like a ball. I am sorry, but she is ugly. I wanted to leave just after the door opened, but I don't have any experience like this. This is the biggest scam in my career. And her voice is so deep, just like a man's. She is fat, sorry again, normally I don't use this word. Her attitude was ok. Alright, fuck me, just let this finish soon. both month and under are smelly, even her hair is smelly as well... very poor hygiene... didn't shave at all ..... very very hairy .... so so ugly ....how come a young girl looks like that.... fuck me.... even her leg is hairy as well... I have asked the receptionist about this situation, he told me that they might charge $50 tips if I am not happy with the girl just after the door opened, which is acceptable to me. will do it if this happens again.

-J Hibiki: disappointed, fake ass, fake boobs, totally a technical human. Her attitude was ok, but she seems very overworked and didn't feel any passion at all. basic services, not worth 350

-TW Yui: she was fine except her face is not good, and her body is a little "strong". nice attitude and passion, and happy to cooperate in any position.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks mate. We all need some sort of scam prevention these days. I learned my lesson at 42G recently just being shy to walk away.

Minami's photos I find very weird so never interested. Yui still sounds interesting. Her boobs look nice from photo. Care to elaborate a bit more on her "strong" body?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree that busty and curvy usually doesn't mean that but instead means fat.
    Happened to me with Megu.

Hibiki photos do nothing for me. Very obvious from the photos that a lot of work has been done

Senior Member(無間使者)
    appreciate the heads up and thanks for TOFTT or in this case 3

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dammmmn bro Minami sounds horrible. I was wondering what was going on with her pics. Cheers for the intel!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JRaynor View Post
    "SUPER YOUNG 19YO, SUPER BUSTY NATURAL E CUP, 155CM, CURVY BODY, CUTE, WHITE SKIN, LONG BLACK HAIR. SHOWER TOGETHER DFK DATY BBBJ 69 CIM."

Copy n paste from her profile. Basically when they say busty and curvy, it usually means fat. Sometimes I go more by the description than the photos, you kind of have to use both to make an educated guess.

It takes a bit of experience to filter out the BS and even then you can still get burnt. But there are certain dimensions that someone at 155cm can't have without having lots of body weight, like a natural E cup.
    Totally agree with this. When I started out I thought it'd be sexy busty girls. But when they're busty, they must have alot of body fat as well generally. Unless they're enhanced which would also makes sense. But throw curvy in there, then all bets are off!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Such a shame. Ginza used to be the standard.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    in before post gets deleted ahaha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Don’t get a good vibe about Ginza reading many reviews here. Better to stick to honest and reliable haunts like No 5 and 42G.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry to hear that you've had a poor experience, but appreciative that you've road tested two of the three girls on the list. Like you I'm into titties, so TW Yui and J Hibiki, but maybe just TW Yui now

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the intel. We should all give frequent feedback to shops about girl photos. If there are lots of feedbacks and complaints they will likely change.

Another red flag in girl description is the word "inexperienced". Usually means bad service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    After the door opens, if you don't like what you see, you should immediately walk back to reception to complain and ask to change girl or refund

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You need to immediately be on guard when you see the descriptor “curvy”

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for TOFTT bro. To me you are a hero

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the AR bro
    Just interested in Yui, is her fake boobs or real one?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    surprise its still here

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    You need to immediately be on guard when you see the descriptor “curvy”
    Curvy AND no estimate of weight. The message being telegraphed is simply "fat", no doubt about it.

On a side note, I too go by the descriptions given in the profiles more than anything else, especially the height and weight estimates. If they say 165cm and about 46 - 52 kg, that's a slim girl. Same height but lighter than 46 kg, that's a skinny girl. And so on.

I tend to the other descriptions like boob size, leggy, etc, with a large grain of salt because they have got it dead wrong a few times. Eg. C Sasa described as "leggy", not even close!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hibiki photos scream lots of plastic surgery, and "fake ass" lol. I've only seen one girl who puts some fake ass to her butt, looked very weird. No idea why these girls do this.
    $350 for Hibiki is just insane for me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JRaynor View Post
    "SUPER YOUNG 19YO, SUPER BUSTY NATURAL E CUP, 155CM, CURVY BODY, CUTE, WHITE SKIN, LONG BLACK HAIR. SHOWER TOGETHER DFK DATY BBBJ 69 CIM."

Copy n paste from her profile. Basically when they say busty and curvy, it usually means fat. Sometimes I go more by the description than the photos, you kind of have to use both to make an educated guess.

It takes a bit of experience to filter out the BS and even then you can still get burnt. But there are certain dimensions that someone at 155cm can't have without having lots of body weight, like a natural E cup.
    The review above for Minami was roughly two weeks ago.
    Can anyone confirm if the current Minami (description copy/pasted from today’s GC roster) is the same girl? Sounds like a totally different girl 🤔

Thursday 24/11/2022
    New J Minami 3-1 Diamond Class(Very young 20yo, pure, genuine, pretty Japanese, 163cm, 48kg, natural C cup. Slender body, Leggy, white smooth skin, Medium long hair. GFE type, Shower together DFK DATY BBBJ CIM,)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That must have been a typo as the new girl's name is Nanami.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast