Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: read this then save your money(j minami, j hibiki & TW yui)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nanami - anyone know if this is a new girl? Or have GC “phoenixed” Minami (reviews above say she was “big” and not great service) as Nanami?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Always appreciate reflective negative review.
    Some are too chicken write them out so that punter can avoid experience like these.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you for the info

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnakinSkywalker View Post
    Thanks for the AR bro
    Just interested in Yui, is her fake boobs or real one?
    They are real and fantastic!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I can overlook the fake tits and ass for J Hibiki if only she wasn't so overworked... Her supposedly awesome service was diminished by how tired she is.

For $350 per hour, you'd think she'd try to get some rest and actually engage with the customer after she got some rest.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    I can overlook the fake tits and ass for J Hibiki if only she wasn't so overworked... Her supposedly awesome service was diminished by how tired she is.

For $350 per hour, you'd think she'd try to get some rest and actually engage with the customer after she got some rest.
    Some girls want to make money as quick as they can. Why would she change if continually booked?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Some girls want to make money as quick as they can. Why would she change if continually booked?
    Not as if I don't understand the money aspect.

Then people are certainly ain't getting the most out of the sessions and should really vote with their wallet. But yeah men will be men.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    TW Yui is good service, great tits, meaty ass, though she is a touch chunky overall. Not fat, just chunky.

Her personality, though, is another matter…. She is somewhat weird. She talks non-stop about weird shit, and as if on drugs. She wouldn’t be everyone’s cup of tea, I tell ya.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh, and she makes love to your cock with her mouth, so that’s a welcome break from the usual.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well they are priced because they are Japanese not because their service. Like no bj in the shower, no catbath, nothing just hey I'm Japanese fuck me and go, I want to make $ and then go back to Japan. If you don't like me then who care I don't expect to see you again anyway. Non repeat customers maybe better so I can just be lazy like this

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12