Quote Originally Posted by Goodguy70 View Post
First time posting, hoping to offer some decent intel for Gold Coast as its my back yard.
Best place I have found has been Shining Star at Hope Island. The lingham if you are into it is pretty great in my opinion.
Thanks for your sharing, I have been to Shinning Star twice, the MLs I met were not in good looking, everytime only 2 girls working in shop. Could you share the names who you thought the best looking or service in this shop?
For the 1st post for Candy, I messaged her but without reply long time ago, may worth try again.

For Happy Dragon, Alice and Diana are the 2 young and good looking ones. But with limited service options. Another young Latina girl offer FS at 5 * Pine.
Another shop at the same street 52 Thomas Drive, the Asian MLs there are young as well.
The shop at Mermaid Beach, with yellow sign - Asian Massage, every day 4 MLs working, at least 2 of them are young.

I am around the northern gold coast most of time, but not many shops in this area.
Daydream at 110 Brisbane road, it would be thankful if anyone could help name some good MLs working here. used to visit here, but the new owner took over this year and one regular ML from Cambodia left.
Another shop named Magic Massage at Helensvale, used to see a nice Thai lady named Gina, but she left the shop recently and no clue for her new working place, bad luck.